Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Outlaw damage bug without blaze/glaze capsules

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by MikeD, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. MikeD

MikeD Mu Lung Dojo Superior

IGN:
    Vraska
    Class : Outlaw
    Problem : Flamethrower and Ice Splitter skills deal less damage than intended (tooltip)
    Details:

Hi !
    I've been playing corsair on gms since their release, so I have some knowledge about them.
    I've been told Blaze and Glaze capsules do not exist on this server.
    (they are not on MapleSaga Library, but still exist in the Owl of Minerva search...)

Back on gms, you could still use flamethrower and ice splitter 3rd job skills (outlaw) without the capsules, but you'd get a damage penalty on those skills for not having the capsules. (-50% of damage or something)

I fear that the damage penalty is still present, but with no way to counter it if capsules are not a thing.
    As an example, I am outlaw level 88, with range 879-1586. My ice splitter is level 19, and does 108% of damage.

I tested the skill on low level mobs, such as stumps, orange mushrooms, snails. And the damage from ice splitter is somewhere around 475-805 range, which is wayyy under my range and the "108%" multiplier.
    (see screenshot in attached files)

I'm fairly new on this server and forums, so tell me if I should provide more info.
    Thanks !

Attached Files:

#1 MikeD, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  2. Loading...

3. MikeD

MikeD Mu Lung Dojo Superior

IGN:
    Vraska

Facebook