Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flamethrower/ icesplitter bugged and doing half damage as it should.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by thegoldenone, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. thegoldenone

thegoldenone Training Mapler

IGN:
    occult
    So i'm a new outlaw and my elemental skills are low level but it does seem that they're doing half damage because they lack the required glaze/blaze capsules (which it seems doesen't exist in this game) There was one other person in july here in the forums that brought this up but never got answered. This is seriously broken and needs to be fixed because not only do our second job mobbing skills suck but these are essential 4th job skills too. I might as well just max gaviota because they're going to be practically useless and we have a hard enough time as is getting to 120.

I did some tests and this is definitely the case that my flamethrower and ice splitter are doing half the damage they should be
    My range at the time of the test was 706-1265
    Flamethrower level 9 (97%) damage.

I trained on slimes and snails for awhile and the highest my flamethrower damage went was 620 when it should have easily been able to get over 1-1.1k. I tried on other types of mobs and the damage was consistant but on stumps i was able to hit 915 because im assuming they're weak to fire. I however got a fellow sair to test their skills on the same mob and for some reason their damage was reasonable. ( But i just realized that they had elemental boost which makes the skill do 200% damage so actually yes they were glitched too) Anyone know whats going on or a fix? There seems to be a glitch here.

If this isn't resolved there's literally no point in even playing a sair I feel, looking at mapleroyals for example it seems they do have the capsules and also the two skills can even be used on the pirate ship.

Thanks for reading

#1 thegoldenone, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Kimmie likes this.

Facebook