Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Flame Charge: No Elemental Multiplier

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hauntr, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Hauntr

Hauntr King Slime Vanquisher

IGN:
    Mike
    Skill in question:
    [​IMG] Flame Charge: BW
    "[Master Level: 30] Temporarily adds an element of fire into the blunt weapon. It gets cancelled when the charge blow is used or it simply expires."

I have this skill at level 1. To my understanding, this skill should make all my attacks (normal attacks and skills) fire element, so any monster I attack should receive 150% damage on top of the skill's inherent damage bonus. However, I noticed that I'm not receiving any elemental bonuses against fire-weak monsters. To confirm this, I used normal attacks with a Goblin Bat (1H-BW) on fire-weak monsters while the buff was active. In the picture below, I am able to use a normal attack on a Jr. Yeti and hit a line that was relatively close to my minimum range, which shouldn't be possible with an elemental factor applied. (Slash Blast animation only present because of hotkey used to screenshot)

Am I misunderstanding how this skill works? Are there certain conditions that need to be met before I get the elemental boost?

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

I found this online:
    It appears that you do not get a 150% bonus for element charges as a White Knight/Paladin.

Hauntr likes this.
  4. Hauntr

Hauntr King Slime Vanquisher

IGN:
    Mike
    Hm, I see. So the 150% is a mage-specific bonus then. Guess I shouldn't have assumed that carried over. This clears a lot up, thanks @alex@alex !

#3 Hauntr, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021

Facebook