Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Bigfoot Hitbox size and invincibility frames

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Richard, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard

Richard Official Mapler

After the patch I noticed that Bigfoot behaves very differently. Each class Bigfoots differently so it may not be noticeable to some. I play a hero and here is a few things that are different:

1. When Bigfoots jumps and lands I receive 1 damage as if being hit by the lollipop when I'm not even close (though this isn't a big deal)

2. When I am in range of the lollipop I take the full 11K damage as if the body is hitting me, instead of the 1 damage. So half the time when I use the Rush skill I take damage.

3. Invincibility frames have changed. Normally when BF is pinned I attack when it sticks it butt at me and then I can just hold down Brandish. It will keep doing a pattern where I hit the butt, then it turns and I hit it's stomach, etc, etc. Now it turns it's butt back way too fast and the second attack just goes through BF (invincibility frame) and no damage is dealt. DPS is basically halved because of this which is a HUGE nerf for how I train. PS: I've tried with different speed weapons with and without booster and there is no combination a Hero can pull off that Pins BF.

Just wondering if this was intended, or if getting later patch files accidently changed BF.

Thanks,
    Richard

2. Loading...

3. Benny

Benny Community Manager

IGN:
    Benny
    I know @alex@alex has not touched Bigfoot in the most recent patch, I confirmed it with him myself. But im sure he will look into this in more detail. Thanks for giving us feedback and keep it coming! :)

Richard likes this.
  4. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

You should do the same for some of the mobs like Firebrand[1], Wolf Spider, and Extra B (?).

Firebrand's and Wolf Spider's frames at the start of standing and moving have no hitbox frames and sometimes have them upon getting hit. Extra B has none upon getting hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Facebook