Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Got only 2m of exp from bigfoot

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Dudz, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Dudz

Dudz Training Mapler

IGN:
    Dudz
    20 minutes ago i killed my first bigfoot in my life, who took me like an hour of bombing with my chief bandit at lvl 70, i burned like 20m of mesos cause i was trying if it was worth it, so when i was about to kill bf, i bringed along my bish, hs myself, and killed bf, then i just earned only 2~3m of exp while my bish leached 6m, im wondering if it is cause of my lvl?, or cause my bishop was there?, its it cause i multiclient? or just because bish lvl was too high?, idk, but i thought i could get 21m from bf, even better with hs, not sure if its a bug, im not realy asking for my mesos back lmao, or anything but i would like an explanation at least, thank you in advance :D

#1 Dudz, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. kumo

kumo Captain Mapler

IGN:
    Cook
    bring your character to BF and leave your bish in FM on that CC in a party with you. as its about to down, go to FM and HS yourself.

if you're looking to leech your Dit, you dont want your bish to take exp from the mob. you didnt get much exp because BF is lvl 110 and the game sees youre in a party and you dont get leech exp. if you were in a party with your bish in the FM, this wont happen.

you need to be lvl 105 to get leech exp from BF. Better luck next time

Facebook