Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. Bebs
      Bebs
      Hello. My account got banned? Can I get more info? IGN : Bebs
    2. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey Alex, I'm having an issue with my client. After I open it and run another client (whether the first one is open or closed), I get this error "FAILED IN FINDING PROPER SCREEN MODE FOR GR2D". So far, I have tried changing to every compatibility setting, and tried changing the full screen optimization, read only, and running reduced color mode. The only fix so far is to re-download Saga every time I start it
    3. Chabaloo
      Chabaloo
      Hi Alex! Could you please verify my maplesaga challenge when you have the chance! Thank you so much!
    4. sataywill
      sataywill
      Hi Alex, I'm unable to log in, it says that the ID is already logged in or theres a server inspection
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sataywill
        sataywill
        still doesnt work
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. sataywill
        sataywill
        i unstucked myself and it worked :)
        Mar 15, 2019
      4. cutivaldes
        cutivaldes
        this same is happening
        heeelp plsss!!
        Mar 15, 2019
    5. marmita123
      marmita123
      where I download the new patch pls pls
      1. alex
    6. Meows
      Meows
      Hey Alex - What do you think about lowering the level limit of Dojo to 70?

Dojo is probably the least played PQ in game atm...
      1. Ultrakool and Jaymie like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        it is fun back then we can use over-leveled characters to play pq :D
        Mar 11, 2019
        Jaymie likes this.
      4. Jaymie
        Jaymie
        Mar 11, 2019
      5. Ultrakool
        Ultrakool
        Agreed. lvl 80 is where people start to do other things to level faster(leech starts to get really fast) and it’s an awkward level to reach if you weren’t already leeching.(PPQ xp isn’t the best and soloing leveling starts to get slow)

Lowering to lvl 70 would allow the mcpq mules to do dojo as well increasing participation
        Mar 23, 2019
        Meows likes this.
    7. Seule
      Seule
      Hi I want SBC quick the new hair s'il vous plait! (◔_◔)
      1. alex, Meows and Jaymie like this.
    8. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey Alex, another useless suggestion for the new patch. What do you think about adding a way to re-enter PQ again if you DC?
      1. alex
        alex
        Because the average duration of a PQ is rather short, and re-entry into PQs is free, it's not really worthwhile to build something like this at this time. The PQs that have an entry cost and are longer in duration (CWK/Neo) have re-entry systems.
        Mar 4, 2019
    9. snowy801
      snowy801
      Hey sorry to bother you
      Trying out this site from the first time, and I registered under the name snowy801, but apparently that name is not registered in the in game client so I can't log in. Looking for some help, thanks.
      1. Seule
        Seule
        Mar 2, 2019
        alex and snowy801 like this.
    10. KojiTheCow
      KojiTheCow
      I'd like to change my password please (not this account, it's another account I forgot the password of, thus why I'm using an alt account). I can prove the accounts are both mine, please help me out sir : )
    11. MZRftw
      MZRftw
      Hello Alex! please verify my Maplesaga Challenge thank you :)
    12. Sisley
      Sisley
      Hi~Alex, are you able to confirm the saga challenge?<3. Thanks.
    13. marmita123
      marmita123
      I want to change my password please help me
      1. alex
      2. marmita123
        marmita123
        thankyou thank you <3
        Feb 18, 2019
    14. Ted
      Ted
      WHY U LOOKING HOT IN YOUR PROFILE PIC (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
      1. skittless, LifeSummer and alex like this.
    15. Iris
      Iris
      what, you're not supposed to look young and beautiful in your profile picture. You're an old man! ( ゚д゚)
      1. Jaymie
        Jaymie
        O WOW ALEX U NEKED
        Feb 17, 2019
        skittless likes this.
    16. Seule
      Seule
      Nice profile picture uωu! Good job @skittless
      1. Mavey, skittless and alex like this.
    17. klk
      klk
      Hey Alex, please check your PMs!
    18. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey, I heard you were taking ideas for the new patch. I'm not sure if you're still taking them or if this is the best way to tell you, but I have a simple add-on I think would be simple and helpful. For the BossHP command, can we also get a personal and total DPM?
      1. alex
        alex
        That's a good idea (inside raids), can you describe total DPM more?
        Feb 7, 2019
      2. Joonida
        Joonida
        Total DPM would be the damage everyone (in the raid) is doing to the boss per minute (It would be easier to track how fast a raid is being done in general but also it would help a lot in raids with multiple body parts like horntail because it's hard to combine all the damage during a raid and divide it)
        Basically it would be (Total Boss HP - Current Boss HP)/(Total Raid(or PQ) Time - Current Raid(or PQ) Time)
        Feb 7, 2019
    19. Francess
      Francess
      Hi Alex, not sure where is best to message you, but i got auto banned earlier. I was going to angeo map->fm->back and the map was glitchy then i got banned. Please help, thanks. IGN bozy
      1. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        Feb 6, 2019
    20. sheenafiona
      sheenafiona
      hey alex, been lagging non stop for awhile now, playing on a mac. usually disconnecting after about 30 mins of gameplay on average. me and my boyfriend have the same problem on 2 different computers, his computer is newer and the lag is worse on his, he cant stay logged in for very long. is it because of our location? we are in california. we keep redownloading the client, really have tried everything. pls help
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]