Thanks to @Binary for some of the content here. What are some in-game commands that I can use? This server has a few commands. Type @commands while in-game for a comprehensive list. @bossinfo - Find out the level, HP and MP of all bosses on your map. @mobinfo - Find out the level, HP and MP of all mobs on your map. @expinfo - Get your EXP gained on your current map. @dropinfo - Find out where to get any item or equipment in the game. @guildwarinfo - Find out the results from the most recent Guild War. @help - Answers any questions you might have about MapleSaga. @matilda - For information on Hell Maps, our special x2 spawn maps. @mapowner - Find out who has the right to claim your current map. @nx - Find out how to get NX in MapleSaga. @event - Warp to an active event. Cannot be used for GM-run events. @rankings - View Raid and Guild rankings, and to redeem your prize from the last sprint. @servertime - For the current server time. @susan - Access our Game Assistant to win a daily prize. @tia - Redeem Cash Cards and access our custom Cash Shop. @milestones - Find out what leveling up on MapleSaga can unlock for you. @playtime - Find out your character's total playtime on MapleSaga. @cm <message> - Send a message to a Community Manager for assistance. @feedback <message> - Leave feedback for our staff. Your suggestions are welcome! @reportbug <message> - Report a bug so we can look into and resolve it for you. @donate - For information on how to donate on MapleSaga. @recruits - View the rankings for the top, new players on MapleSaga. How does voting work on this server? You may vote once a day. You do not need to log off when you vote, but will need to relog or change channels to redeem your NX after voting. You can read the Voting Guide by clicking here for more information on how to vote. Voting will give you 100 MaplePoints and either a Free Ticket or an Exclusive Dungeon Pass (REG). A Free Ticket can give you one of the following: One random, gender-less cash item. (80% chance to obtain) One random cash weapon which you might not be able to wear if, for example, you're a Thief while the cash item only fits bows. (19% chance to obtain) One random rare chair (1% chance to obtain). You can redeem Free Tickets by using the in-game command: @tia An Exclusive Dungeon Pass (REG) would allow you to enter a special map with great spawn and any mob of your choosing for 10 minutes. You can redeem the Exclusive Dungeon Pass by talking to Faito in almost every town in-game. How do I earn MaplePoints? So, the vote prize of 100 MaplePoints may seem little. The Cash Shop was edited to be balanced and fair, and most of the cash items won't cost you more than 500 MaplePoints. There are 4 ways of getting MaplePoints: Voting, explained above. Leveling. When leveling up you will receive Maple Points, at levels 1 - 30 and levels 70+. Amos the Strong hands out MaplePoints for quest chains that hand out at least 10000 EXP. Forum events almost always hand out MaplePoints for participation. Logging in for a few days in a row will get you MaplePoints. Talk to Susan in the Free Market and collect her chocolates for more details. The invite page on the website will hand you an invite link to share to your friends using Facebook or Email. If one of your friends uses that link to sign-up and get to Level 30, you both will automatically get 250 MaplePoints and 5 Free Tickets, which can be redeemed for Cash Equips or Chairs! How do I change my password? You can visit http://maplesaga.com/change-password to change your password at any time. You will need a valid birthday for password changing to work. How do I participate in a Daily Event? Daily Events only run at certain hours of each day. Everyone is allowed to participate. Daily events occur everyday at: 4AM Pacific Time 12PM Pacific Time 8PM Pacific Time Talk to Paul the Event Assistant in any major town or type @event to participate in the Daily Event when it's running. How do I build my character? Check out the MapleSaga library by clicking here. I messed up my SP/AP Build, how can I fix this? You can buy AP and SP resets from Tia's shop by clicking on Tia in any major town or typing @tia. Where do I buy Super Megaphones on this server? You can buy Super Megaphones from Tia's shop by clicking on Tia in any major town or typing @tia. How do I get Maple Weapons? Lumi down by the Secret Garden can craft Maple Weapons in exchange for mesos, ores and monster crystals. You can find more details here. How do I get custom chairs? Chairs are handed out during our daily events! Daily Events only run at certain hours of each day. Talk to Paul the Event Assistant in any major town or type @event to participate in the Daily Event when it's running. How do I get a haircut? You can talk to Amos the Strong in the Free Market to do quests for cosmetic coupons to customize your hair. These can be redeemed at any hair salon for a sweet new look! How do I get Gachapon Tickets? Starting at Level 30, all players will receive a few Gachapon Tickets when they level up! They're redeemable at the Gachapon Machine in the Free Market. Can I do a lookup on monster drops? Type @dropinfo for a comprehensive look at the monster drops on this server. Can I expand my inventory slots? Duey is always in need of people to help him with his shipments. Who knows, he might teach you how to keep your inventory in order. How do I get a mount? You can get a mount in Aqua Road by speaking to the NPC Kenta. You can refer to the Wolf Mount Guide for more information. Where should I level up until lvl 30? From level 10 to 30, go to the Boss Rush (talk to Corine in FM). For more information, check out our Getting Started guide here. What benefits do I get by donating? Type @donate in-game for more details. Are the NX equipments permanent? Or do they expire? They are permanent. I did not get my NX from introducing myself on the forums. You will receive your NX as soon as a Gamemaster checks your post on the forums, it isn't automatic. What are raids? There's many bosses across the Maple World that are quite strong. Each of them can be spawned with some rocks made of the toughest material you can find. Lady Syl from The Secret Garden can refine these rocks for you. You can refer to the Secret Garden Crafting Guide for more information. When you have a party ready and the rock needed to spawn the boss, find Lord Gil at any of these spots: Aqua Road - A Small Cave Ludibrium - Deep Inside the Clocktower El Nath - Entrance to Zakum Altar Zipangu - Near the Hideout Leafre - Cave of Life - Entrance He will help you prepare a squad (up to 12 players) and spawn the boss. What are sprints? Sprints are events on MapleSaga that happen every one week. At the beginning of every sprint, everyone's Fame and Guild Points are reset to 0. Then, for the next 1 week, players will compete by fighting bosses to earn special Rings. At the end of the 1 week, the special Rings are given out. However, since these Rings are quite strong, they expire in 1 week. You can find a list of the top raiders and guilds by reading the latest Saga Spotlight newsletter by clicking here. Example: Sprint 1 starts May 1st, 2016 and ends on May 7th, 2016. The special Rings are given out on May 8th, 2016 and last until May 14th, 2016. Sprint 2 starts May 8th, 2016 and ends on May 14th, 2016. The special Rings are given out on May 15th, 2016 and last until May 21st, 2016. What are raid sprints? During the 1 week sprints, players will compete by fighting bosses such as Zakum or Horntail to earn fame. For instance, killing Zakum will earn you 200 Fame! At the end of the 1 week sprint, players who earn the most Fame will be rewarded the amazing Raid Rings! The top 5% of raiders will receive Raid Rings (Level 3). Then, the next 15% (the top 20% but not the top 5%) will receive Raid Rings (Level 2). Everyone else with at least 400 Fame will receive Raid Rings (Level 1). The top 5 raiders for the entire month will earn a spot on the MapleSaga Hall of Fame. What are guild sprints? During the 1 week sprints, guilds will fight bosses that spawn in towns to earn Guild Points. The guild that deals the most damage to the boss will earn 100 GP for their guild. At the end of the 1 week sprint, guilds with the most GP will be rewarded the amazing Guild War Rings! The guild with the most GP will receive Guild War Rings (Level 3). Then, the 2nd and 3rd place guilds will receive Guild War Rings (Level 2 and 1, respectively). The top 5 guilds for the entire month will earn a spot on the MapleSaga Hall of Fame.