Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offline, but not really...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Boksunga, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Boksunga

Boksunga Junior Adventurer

IGN:
    Atom
    Today my friend and I were killing anego, when I encountered this glitch. I've seen a few other posts like it but I'm not sure if it was quite the same.

I had just cc'd to channel 8 where he was at, and did not see him in the map. I started attacking anego, when he suddenly appeared. We attacked for about 2 seconds before he suddenly took the party leadership which I had. That surprised me, and then I noticed I started to lag. Anego was just going back and forth in place, and the buffs were not disappearing.

I was waiting to be disconnected/crash, but it never happened. Instead, I could type in party chat, but he could not reply as it showed me offline. However, in buddy list it showed me online to others. I was able to converse freely back and forth. I was also able to see current Smegas.

Now.. the weirdest part!

I was able to continue buffing and dealt damage to anego. I was just... like in a different dimension. I saw when my friend relogged, and when it showed him as online again. During those times, I took map leadership.

Here's a screenshot depicting what I mentioned about dealing damage and buffing.
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

Facebook