Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maplesaga infinite crashes, unplayable!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by VastoLorde, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. VastoLorde

VastoLorde Alishar Vanquisher

IGN:
    Bleach
    Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes lately, I started 1 week ago
    and had some crashes here and there, but it started getting worse day by day
    to the point I can't even be on a scar run for 1 minute without crashing
    the worst part it is so random, there's no indication to how and why it happens,
    I can play 1 day without problems (very rarely) and the next day I keep getting crashed every 2-3 min from
    just entering random maps or walking around, I tried so many things, restarting pc, updating drivers, changing compatibility, reinstalling the game 10 times in all variations, tried using the raid client which made me crash even worse, endless errors which I will provide in the screenshots, I also made a video showing how I try to enter a scar run and crash every 20-30 seconds
    again it's random earlier today I had no problems other than random crashes and sometimes I have a bug where I can't enter portals and I have to re-client to fix it for a bit more time till it happens again, it's just frustrating, I've been trying so much but it gets worse day by day and nothing helps...

p.s
    I can't upload the screenshots and video here for some reason, I can provide it on discord.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Minnnn likes this.
  2. Loading...