Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maplepoints for Voting (Not yet awarded, 2+ times)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by frumpytom8o, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. frumpytom8o

frumpytom8o Training Mapler

IGN:
    frumpytom8o
    Hi there,

I voted a couple days in a row & haven't been awarded the points yet. There's a bubble floating above my in-game character that also says I haven't voted. Would greatly appreciate your help on this matter!

2. Loading...

3. Styxx

Styxx Advanced Mapler

IGN:
    Tisori

Im having the exact same issue and i have been voting daily . When I went to vote today, it tells me the page is not working . Help definately would be appreciated .

4. Alvina

Alvina The Brilliant Assistant

Just gonna ask the obvious...
    Are you guys sure you are typing the correct name (account name and not character name)?
    If so, are you redirected to Gtop100 where you verify you are human and then vote and get a green messege that approves your vote?

If you answered yes to all of these then congratz! you just wasted your time on this comment. Sorry :f3: ~

5. Styxx

Styxx Advanced Mapler

IGN:
    Tisori

Yep

6. frumpytom8o

frumpytom8o Training Mapler

IGN:
    frumpytom8o
    That's a good reminder, but I don't think that's that's the case for my situation. Lately, I'm running into another trouble where I will verify but when I click 'vote' it does not go through. It's been happening over the past couple days & I'm wondering if any of you have run into a similar issue.

Are you guys sure you are typing the correct name (account name and not character name)?
    If so, are you redirected to Gtop100 where you verify you are human and then vote and get a green messege that approves your vote?

If you answered yes to all of these then congratz! you just wasted your time on this comment. Sorry :f3: ~[/QUOTE]

7. Alvina

Alvina The Brilliant Assistant

happened to me as well, i pressed F5 to refresh, verified again and then it worked

8. MiIk

MiIk Training Mapler

IGN:
    Lalu
    Happened to me too for 3 days in a row, first the button is not working and when I refresh and try again it says that I already voted (I never got the green message....) and when I log in the game the "vote bubble" is still on top of my head and I check the nx shop and see it didn't go through...

Facebook