Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How do I get NX?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Alvina, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Alvina

Alvina The Brilliant Assistant

[​IMG]
    Welcome,
    In this short guide we will be discussing NX items, Maple points, how to get them and how to spend them wisely.

In Saga, the only currency you can use in the cash shop is Maple Points.
    I am personally used to just calling said currency "NX".
    So NX is the currency and NX Items are items you can buy with that currency.

Now lets look at different methods to get NX.

Introducing yourself!
    All you have to do is introduce yourself Here. Just make a new thread, say a few words and don't forget to mention your In Game Name (IGN). When the GM will see your introduction you will be awarded with 200 Maple Points (NX). *You must have a profile picture in order to get the Maple Points!

Voting!
    You can vote for our server Here every 24 hours and get 100 MaplePoints Plus a Free Ticket! Here is a Guide on how to vote!

Free Ticket!

Well you can get free tickets from many things, all you have to know is once you got a Free Ticket, you can talk to Tia in FM and exchange the Free Ticket for a RANDOM NX Equip or chair.

Want A Free Hairstyle Change?!

Talk to Amos in FM and click "Show me the way". You will get a VIP Hairstyle Coupon that you can use in Henesys. Also If you do enough of Amos' quests you can get a free Hair Color VIP Coupon for Henesys.

Daily Chocolates!

You can get NX if you keep getting the daily login chocolates from Susan. All you have to do is log in everyday and talk to Susan and click the first option and you will get an upgraded chocolate + a present for each day you log in (maximum 8th). If you miss a day, your chocolate will melt and you will have to get first chocolate again. For each chocolate upgrade you get a reward, amoung the rewards you can get are NX items from presents and pure NX from the tickets on day 7 and 8.

Leveling Up!

As you level up you will get MaplePoints (starting at level 14).

Bounty Quests!
    Every week Duey will have a new bounty quest that will reward you with 250NX
    You'll also be placed in a raffle, potentially winning a limited-edition prize.

Events!

Well...in every event you can win something so lets break it down a bit.
    There are Four types of events in our server:
    1) Seasonal events - these events are...well, seasonal! they can give many things including NX Items, depending on the event.
    2) GM Events - This is an event that a GM makes in the game. Follow the GM instructions and try to win some MaplePoints.
    3) Forum Events - This is an event that happens every now and then on the forum. All you have to do is pay attention to the GM instructions and win a prize (different prize for each event).
    4) Automated Server Events - there are four of those:
    A)The Piggy! Piggy! event. In this event, after using the "@event" command to join, you start in a room with 3 portals to other rooms. All you have to to is look for Golden Pigs in all the rooms and kill them with 1 hit! Each of the 12 pigs will drop a Free Ticket.
    B)The Ola! Ola! event. In this event, after using the "@event" command to join, all you have to do is is climb ladders and make the right path to the next map. The winner gets a random chair.
    C)The Money! Money! event. In this event, after using the "@event" command to join, you have to run across the map and hit boxes and pick up all the goodies! The boxes can drop normal equuips, NX Equips, Transformations, Ores, and Chairs.
    D)The Bingo Event. In this event, after getting getting a bingo card from Susan, you can check the ticket after each number is announced to see if you have 5 stars in a row...its basically just normal bingo...if you have 5 in a row you can declare bingo using the option on the card and win 100 NX.
    *please note that the card does not refresh automatically and you will need to close and re open it every time a number is announced.

Referral System!

You can invite people to join MapleSaga through your link. For every friend that hits Level 30, you'll get 250 MaplePoints.

Donating!
    This is the fastest way to get NX if you can't wait for the it to accumulate from voting, or if you feel like supporting the server.
    All you need to do is type @donate in-game to find the donation website, choose the amount you would like to donate and type your Character Name. Now just choose the method of paying and Donate.
    *If you cannot or do not want to pay with a credit card, you can contact @alex@alex in order to find out about alternative ways to donate.

Questing!

@Squirt@Squirt's wisdom:

Now that you have NX you are probably wondering how to spend it wisely. In this part of my mini-guide we will go over all the cash items that benefit you in game and don't just make you look good.

That is it for now, thank you for reading and i hope this guide helped. If you have any suggestions to make the guide better, please contact me in game or leave a comment down below!

7GTronic, UsagiChan, MiIk and 6 others like this.
  2. bakiwong

bakiwong Training Mapler

IGN:
    baki
    donate website down?

3. Alvina

Hi, I checked the link and it seems to be working fine for me.

4. Czar

Czar Training Mapler

IGN:
    Czar
    how often do you receive nx for lvling?

5. Alvina

Not sure actually but ill ask and add it to the mini guide f17

Czar likes this.
  6. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

You can get tons of NX Cash from Amos later on through the quests if you keep following the questline he gives you ~

Czar likes this.
  7. Alvina

Did not know that O_O thanks squirt!

8. Richard Fountain

Richard Fountain Captain Mapler

IGN:
    Chiba
    For Donation is it your login Username you enter or your In-game character name?

9. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

In-game character name.

Richard Fountain likes this.
  10. Alvina

Since i haven't updated this guide in like 6 months i would like to know if anything changed/added? @alex@alex

11. Mikio Masaaki

Mikio Masaaki Official Mapler

IGN:
    TinyMagi
    i think it is worth noting that the amos trailblazer questlines give a lot of nx in the later parts, totalling over 4k when you finish the 59 questlines noted in killua's list of trailblazer quests

alex likes this.
  12. dogbert1911

dogbert1911 Training Mapler

IGN:
    Violette
    Alvi, you're the best!!!

13. Alvina

lol ty coco ;)

14. nadolnix

nadolnix Official Mapler

IGN:
    nadolnix
    Not true anymore :<

15. Mikio Masaaki

Mikio Masaaki Official Mapler

IGN:
    TinyMagi
    Still true, even at 130 I'm getting 120 points every 2 levels

16. nadolnix

nadolnix Official Mapler

IGN:
    nadolnix
    Really? I have never gotten any for leveling up :(

17. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

From levels 30-70 or so, you receive Gachapon tickets only if I remember correctly

Afterwards you start earning NX every other level or at milestone levels

Wingu and nadolnix like this.
  18. Lozy

Lozy Training Mapler

IGN:
    Leet
    That URL under Boss PQ is 404 :<

19. RADWIMPS

RADWIMPS Junior Ironman

IGN:
    RainyZokusei
    This part seems to be bugged btw, I used a referral to make my HS mule and the 250 NX went to the mule and not my main, as for the free tickets it never showed up on either account.

Cleric got 250 NX no tickets.

Hermit got nothing.

Facebook