Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Glitch or bug in my hired merchant

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by CallMeKev, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. CallMeKev

CallMeKev Legendary Mapler

IGN: CallMeKing
    Problem: Apparently my hired merchant closed before the 24-hour reset timer, and I did not get a notification on the hired merchant closing. On my dual client character's screen, my shop still happens to be up, but someone else is able to set his hired merchant on the same spot (as seen in the screenshot below, you can see that there are 2 shops at the spot right above the portal).
    shop glitch.png
    Details:
    1) my hired merchant shouldn't have closed, since I am nowhere near the 24-hour reset timer, considering the server resetted at 4am +8 GMT. Even without the server reset, I have re-opened my hired merchant at 11pm +8 GMT last night.

2) I was in a czak raid when this happened, and I did not receive any notification that my hired merchant has closed.

3) This isn't the first time that this has happened. The same thing happened to my other character (CallMeBS).

@alex@alex please do take a look into this matter, thank you!

Update: My hero (CallMeKing) is unable to retrieve items from Fredrick as he mentions that the store is still open, although I have already lost the spot.
    shop glitch 2.png

Update: Fredrick is still showing my hired merchant as being opened in fm3.
    shop glitch 3.png

#1 CallMeKev, Aug 29, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  2. Loading...

Facebook