Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[February 2024] Spotlight Vol. 2, Issue 6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by alex, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarts

Tarts Russian Roulette Winner

IGN:
    Tarts
    Take a picture of yourself with the couple on vacation at Singapore - Boat Quay Town.
    01.png

Take a picture of yourself of yourself dropping Shrimp Meat near Grandma Yeon in Korean Folk Town and tell her it's from Tae Gong.
    02.png

Take a picture of someone saying "I love you" in a language other than English.
    03.png

Maya is sick! Take a picture of yourself dropping chocolate near Maya in the Henesys Townstreet.
    04.png

Escape the winter! Take a picture with 2 or more friends standing on a giant shell on Florina Beach.
    05.png

Take a picture at the top of Henesys: Pet-walking Road or the Valentine Jump Quest with at least 1 friend.
    06.png

Take a picture of you, with a sunset in the background and at least one friend, doing an expression (emote) of your choice.
    07.png

Take a picture of you using a Loveholic Messenger item to congratulate a friend.
    08.png

Take a picture with a hot air balloon in the sky, saying "how beautiful!"
    09.png

Take a picture where you say hello to any one of MapleSaga's couples and they both say hello back, with your IGN. (i.e. "Hi GMAlex!")
    10.png

2. Arrrthur

Arrrthur Smart Cookie

IGN:
    Tavarious
    Ign: Farts

Take a picture of yourself with the couple on vacation at Singapore - Boat Quay Town.
    spot.1.jpg

Take a picture of yourself of yourself dropping Shrimp Meat near Grandma Yeon in Korean Folk Town and tell her it's from Tae Gong.
    spot.2.jpg

spot.3.jpg

Maya is sick! Take a picture of yourself dropping chocolate near Maya in the Henesys Townstreet.
    spot.4.jpg

Escape the winter! Take a picture with 2 or more friends standing on a giant shell on Florina Beach.
    spot.5.jpg

Take a picture at the top of Henesys: Pet-walking Road or the Valentine Jump Quest with at least 1 friend.
    spot.6.jpg

Take a picture of you, with a sunset in the background and at least one friend, doing an expression (emote) of your choice.
    spot.7.jpg

Take a picture of you using a Loveholic Messenger item to congratulate a friend.
    spot.8.jpg

spot.9.jpg

Take a picture where you say hello to any one of MapleSaga's couples and they both say hello back, with your IGN. (i.e. "Hi GMAlex!")
    spot.10.jpg

3. Steven Ting

Steven Ting The 12 Days Of Christmas

IGN:
    Moment
    IGN : Moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Facebook