Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Error code -2147024882 (Not enough storage available to complete this operation.) Sound_DX8:unknown

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Endrance, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Endrance

Endrance Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Endrance
    Hi, recently i been encountering this error where minutes before i crash, i will lose part of my audio from my skill effects and some monster's cries before proceeding to crash. Below is a snapshot of the said error with the code. Would appreciate if anyone can help me resolve this issue as this bug is causing me alot of dc during pq and even normal grinding. Thank you very much.

Edit: I uninstalled the normal client and tried the Raid client. This time it was better as I didnt encounter the bug only until like my 7th run of the PPQ.

Edit 2: The is still quite prevalent. Anyone can guide me how to fix this please. I cant enjoy the game with this bug.

Attached Files:

#1 Endrance, Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. Endrance

Endrance Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Endrance
    Can anyone guide me how to resolve this? I just crashed into this error again right before claiming my cwkpq reward which really sucks especially knowing that you are going to crash with no way of trying to get back into the pq to claim the reward. I tried updating my net framework, deleting more memory in my Harddrives and even reinstalling Saga in a totally empty D drive. @alex@alex I am so sorry to bother you but I am just trying to have a good time on this server. Thanks.

4. Miki91

Miki91 Monster Carnival Master

IGN:
    BigBlackC0ck
    Error code -2147024809 can someone help mi with this issue?

Facebook