Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Consistent Disconnect from Server

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ZPortable, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. ZPortable

ZPortable Official Mapler

IGN:
    ZPortable
    Heya

Been trying to play Saga for a while, but I keep disconnecting over and over. Since yesterday, I suspect only Im having this issue.

I thought it could be because I used VPN but when stopped using it-its still laggy and disconnects very frequently. Are there any ways to speed up the game and stop consistently disconnecting/lagging?

Also, because of the lag, when I spam my SP onto any of my skills-they go into -2, this has allowed my beginner character to obtain 2 Snail Shell skills, 3 Recover Health and 3 Nimble Feet despite only having 6 SP.

Would love to play since it looks quite fun, but with these issues after logging in...its quite upsetting. I think could just be my laptop but I do not know how to fix it.

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Are you playing from home or from a public network (like a university campus)?

4. ZPortable

IGN:
    ZPortable
    At Home

5. ZPortable

IGN:
    ZPortable
    Heya! I somehow managed to resolve the issue by fiddling windows defender options.

There is still a SP glitch for the beginner class and you are able to get -2 by spamming your sp into snail shells/recover health/nimble feet (Spamming if it were to be one point). It remains -2 (For beginner class) for my job advancement. The SP obtained for the bowman class during job advancement remains untouched (1 SP).

I tried spamming the SP when I have job advanced and there were no issues as of yet.

Facebook