Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Voting Issue due to region restrictions

本文由 BenjiStanley2020-04-04 發表於 "Technical Issues" 討論區

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. BenjiStanley

BenjiStanley Running Like The Wind

註冊日期:
    2020-04-04
    文章:
    讚:
    IGN:
    ShogunRua
    Hi guys, I signed up just recently and intend to introduce myself later on after hopefully getting this resolved but I'm having problems with voting because I live in Korea. And when I vote it blocks my request and redirects me to a page that says it's a illegal gaming/gambling website. (Geo restrictions) It doesn't matter whether I choose Free Ticket or Exclusive Dungeon Pass either. Is it okay to use a VPN on this server?

It's frustrating because I want to get my NX points but the country I live in denies the site to show up once I click submit. I don't know how the voting system works but don't most private servers use Gtop100 or smth?? I'm fairly new to private servers but Gtop100 worked on the other few servers I played on. So i'm not sure why the forbidden website warning page pops up. I tried on multiple browsers and Wifi yet still the same.

I can access the game and Maplesaga website itself but I can't vote... This is a real bummer because i was so glad to have found a no HP washing server :(. Is there a workaround to this??? Solutions?? Perhaps the GMs can manually send the points/ticket? Hope there's a possible/sensible way around and thanks in advance!!

#1 BenjiStanley, 2020-04-04
    Last edited: 2020-04-05
  2. 正在加載...