Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sometimes d/c when I use puppet

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Poisonous, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Poisonous

Poisonous Training Mapler

IGN:
    Poisonous
    I sometimes get d/c when puppet is out and there's a small mob of monsters surrounding the puppet and arrow rain is used. It's happened two today and a few times two days ago when I was at wolf spiders.

Please help

Edit
    Apparently only I see some of the puppets in the maps and my party member don't see them. Would having a macro on the puppet cause the d/c?

Edit #2
    I got a Runtime Error! today when I used puppet to take the damage off me and attack the mob. The Error code is R605 - pure virtual function call.

#1 Poisonous, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. abdc

abdc Official Mapler

same problem, restart doesn't work, so i shutdown and start my computer again manually, after that i use puppet + arrow rain about 10 times and still good to go, normally the 2nd or 3rd time should've given me runtime error.

but 10 time is not enough, it would need more than that to conclude if the problem is fixed, but i'm busy right now so i can't do more, you can try that yourself.

this is how to do a full shutdown for windows 8 or 10 if you're using one, normal shutdown won't work, i also do this (option 2) on my windows 7.

actually doing a full shutdown on windows 8/10 may help solving some problems, but i don't think doing option 2 on windows 7 would help at all, and have no idea how i didn't get dc though. i did shutdown my computer the normal way and still got runtime error, that why i tried option 2.

edit: alright so i've been using puppet + arrow rain for a while today and don't get runtime error anymore.

#2 abdc, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Poisonous likes this.

Facebook