Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Quest "Alpha Platoon's Network of Communication" cannot forfeit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nexaya, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Nexaya

Nexaya Smooth As Silk

IGN:
    Nexano
    While doing "Alpha Platoon's Network of Communication", I accidentally dropped a quest item in the middle and couldn't complete the quest.

I tried to forfeit the quest in order to restart it. Apparently, I already forfeited it as the book sign above the NPCs disappeared, but in my quest log, the quest remains stuck there. Going back to the original quest NPC does not give me a new quest either. It's half-forfeited with no way to start it again.

While I could easily just ignore the entire quest altogether, I am a perfectionist and it irks me knowing that somewhere out there was a quest that I couldn't complete because of such a small mistake. My goal is to complete all the quests available in MapleSaga.

Hence, is it possible for a GM to help me forfeit that particular quest and make it available for me again? Thank you!!

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Which quest item did you drop?

4. Nexaya

Nexaya Smooth As Silk

IGN:
    Nexano
    I dropped "a piece of an ancient scroll".

5. Nexaya

Nexaya Smooth As Silk

IGN:
    Nexano
    I think this issue resolved on its own. When I checked back, the quest was available again by the NPC and I was able to continue it. I think there is a lag period between forfeiting quests and the quest turning available again. In any case, everything is fine now.

6. thannyul

thannyul Pirate Party Quest Master

alex please help me with this same problem if possible! My issue has not resolved on its own. You dont have to give me "piece of ancient scroll", I don't mind recollecting the items.

Facebook