Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not being awarded some medals

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by LeChuck, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. LeChuck

LeChuck Kerning Party Quest Master

IGN:
    LeChuck
    Character Name: LeChuck

Problem:
    Although according to the recently posted Official Medal Guide I have completed the requirements for some medals, they haven't been awarded to me.

Details:
    List of the medals, requirements and why I believe I should have got them:

*Army Of One - having a level 200 character with a 150 days or under completion time
    *Powermonger - having a level 200 character with a 120 days or under completion time
    *Renaissance Mapler - having a level 200 character with a 180 days or under completion time
    -> Reason: I've reached level 200 in 109 days

*The One Who Remembers - completing all of The Remember's quests
    -> Quests completed

*Becoming a legend
    -> This one I'm not 100% sure, because the official guide says the requirement is to become a legend. Based on the unofficial guide, this means reaching level 200, which I did. If the unofficial guide is not correct, and that is not the requirement, please disregard this one.

*Extinct!
    -> This one I'm the least certain. I'm sorry if i'm incorrect because I've used the unofficial guide for this one too. There it says that I should wear the Mellow Dinosaur Wrap + Mellow Dino Gown. I've purchased and wore them but nothing happened. Again, disregard this one if the guide was incorrect.

Thanks!

2. Loading...

Facebook