Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Get none exp when leeching

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Esther, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Esther

Esther Training Mapler

IGN:
    x3Baka
    My party included priest lvl 114, spearman lvl 50, me assasin lvl 52 were training in gs 1. Spearman did get leech exp and i dont get any exp from the party. I tried with other party, still the same.

So it means i wont get any leech exp although im killing, i just get the exp from what i killed. I tried reclient/ relog, still the same problem with me. Therefore, i stuck at this lvl and it is hard for me to level. Please help as soon as possible. I will appreciate for that :) Thanks!!

2. Loading...

3. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

Hey there! Monsters in the Ghost Ship, specifically Pac Pinky, are past Level 58. You would have to be at Level 53 to receive exp from this mob when another person in your party defeats the mob.

In this case, you have to subtract the mob's level by 5 in order to know what level you need to be to "leech" off another player. This is only an in-game mechanic.

alex likes this.
  4. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

I think the problem here is the Lv 50 Spearman received EXP but her Lv 52 Assassin did not

Which does raise a few flags for me personally as she is a higher level than the Spearman

5. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

This is false. The only way they "gain" experience is when they're attacking with the Priest; and this is when they are under the level required.

6. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

I'm not quite understanding.
    If they are under the level requirement then how would either of them receive EXP from the Priest?

They shouldn't be able to until they are respectively Lv 53.

But the problem is, regardless the Lv 50 gained EXP while the Lv 52 did not.

Neither of them should be receiving EXP from the Priest unless they are attacking as well. But it seems to be that only one does receive EXP while the other does not.

7. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

"unless they are attacking as well"

This is what I exactly said; when they are also attacking. But the EXP gained, if they are under-leveled, is treated as if they were not in a party.

8. Esther

Esther Training Mapler

IGN:
    x3Baka
    now im in a pt with lvl 94 warrior and im lvl 52, but i didnt gain any exp from him. what's wrong?

9. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

You need to be at least Level 53 to leech EXP from GS1.

Jelmek likes this.

Facebook