Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved disappeared nx eqs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rin, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

I was transferring my nx eqs (let's just call this equipment A) from my character (IGN:Rinnn Job:Magician Level:28) to my main character. I took of my character's eq (eq A) and I placed them into the cash shop. Afterwards when I switched back to my main (IGN:Rinnnn Job:priest Level:76) I realised that the nx eqs(eq A) I kept in the cash shop had disappeared. The following eq A were: succubus dress(overall), goblin fire(weapon), psyche melody(cape), demon fire(effect).(about 2pm malaysia standard time)

Also, I took out a set of eq for my Magician too. (let's call this eq B) a copy of the eq B my magician is wearing appeared in the cash shop, but the eq A that I was planning to transfer to my Priest was no where to be found. Now I have two sets of the same nx eq (eq B) and I've lost the nx eq (eq A) I stated before.

Furthermore, something similar had also happened to me but I didn't remember the details exactly. At that time, I lost a hairband which had hearts on it and a pink dress overall when I dced. However, during that time I didn't get another copy of eq or whatsoever.

I hope I'll be able to get some help and hopefully get my lost nx eqs back..
    Thank you so much!

2. Loading...

3. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

repeated eq B

Attached Files:

4. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Please check your inventory on Rinnnn.

Rin likes this.
  5. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

I've received all 3 of the nx eqs! Thank you soooo much for your help!! You're a life saviour!! :D <3

tjentjen likes this.

Facebook