Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved disappeared nx eqs

本文由 Rin2016-10-08 發表於 "Resolved" 討論區

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

註冊日期:
    2016-09-24
    文章:
    讚:
    I was transferring my nx eqs (let's just call this equipment A) from my character (IGN:Rinnn Job:Magician Level:28) to my main character. I took of my character's eq (eq A) and I placed them into the cash shop. Afterwards when I switched back to my main (IGN:Rinnnn Job:priest Level:76) I realised that the nx eqs(eq A) I kept in the cash shop had disappeared. The following eq A were: succubus dress(overall), goblin fire(weapon), psyche melody(cape), demon fire(effect).(about 2pm malaysia standard time)

Also, I took out a set of eq for my Magician too. (let's call this eq B) a copy of the eq B my magician is wearing appeared in the cash shop, but the eq A that I was planning to transfer to my Priest was no where to be found. Now I have two sets of the same nx eq (eq B) and I've lost the nx eq (eq A) I stated before.

Furthermore, something similar had also happened to me but I didn't remember the details exactly. At that time, I lost a hairband which had hearts on it and a pink dress overall when I dced. However, during that time I didn't get another copy of eq or whatsoever.

I hope I'll be able to get some help and hopefully get my lost nx eqs back..
    Thank you so much!

2. 正在加載...

3. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

註冊日期:
    2016-09-24
    文章:
    讚:
    repeated eq B

附件文件:

4. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

註冊日期:
    2016-03-13
    文章:
    讚:
    Please check your inventory on Rinnnn.

已獲得Rin按 "讚"!
  5. Rin

Rin Advanced Mapler

註冊日期:
    2016-09-24
    文章:
    讚:
    I've received all 3 of the nx eqs! Thank you soooo much for your help!! You're a life saviour!! :D <3

已獲得tjentjen按 "讚"!

分享此頁面