Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Client tabs out randomly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pepperspray, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Pepperspray

Pepperspray Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Pepperspray
    Hi Alex,

I'm aware that this may be a problem on my end. However, this issue seems to only happen when I am actively playing the game (e.g. mount training is working fine). It's started to become a problem ever since I switched over to raid client.

This is a serious problem for me in raids. It doesn't happen often but this issue kills me once in every 7-8 raids or so. I would appreciate if you could help me find the issue.

- I am on Windows 10 on an AMD card.
    - I can see that MapleSaga is still selected as the uppermost window when I alt-tab when this issue occurs.
    - This happens regardless of whether I am in windowed or fullscreen mode.
    - There are no pop-ups that come up when I am tabbed out.
    - Again, this does not happen when I am mount-training (or afk). I will verify this once again over the next couple of days.
    - The only change I made before this issue started becoming a problem is switching over to raid client.
    - As far as I know, this does not happen to any other application on this PC.

I could switch back to the regular client... but I dc over 4 times in ht/czak on the old client and that's literally 2/3 of the raids I do.

Thanks

Edit: I will be running a program to keep track of what's stealing MapleSaga's focus. I will update you when something turns up.

Edit: I found the problem

#1 Pepperspray, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. Sugaa

Sugaa Training Mapler

Hi Pepperspray,
    I'm currently having this problem during Czak raids. If you don't mind sharing, how did you find the problem, and what did you do to fix it?
    Thanks.

4. Pepperspray

Pepperspray Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Pepperspray
    It was the league client for me. It'll be different for different people- just run the program and see where you're getting switched to.

Sugaa likes this.

Facebook