Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1shot by 1/1 in HT during normal disconnect

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Pepperspray, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Pepperspray

Pepperspray Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Pepperspray
    Hi,

I was in HT with HB and I died from full HP (~24k with HB) by a 1/1 and nothing else during a DC.
    The DC type was one of those GFX-related disconnections (I was expecting to dc soon).

I know that my max HP dropped to 15k (hp without HB; my actual HP bar was still full) before dying, and the last thing I saw was my character being hit by a 1/1 (there was no lag beforehand aside from gfx glitches). I also know that the death happened instantly after the 1/1 (I saw the ludi charm message on the "frozen" screen of my disconnection, and this occured much faster than the 2 second iframe).

I suspect that maybe the damage for 1/1 was calculated after HB, and after HB ran out, the damage applied to my HP without HB.

Thanks,
    Pepperspray

#1 Pepperspray, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. Ted

Ted Home Sweet Home

IGN:
    Tedo
    Afaik, in horntail the icicle ignores iframe. This may be one of the incidents where 1/1 knocks you back just as the icicle fell. Resulting in death.
    To further support my reasoning, you're a cosair and most of the cosair i know normally stay on the left side of ht almost the entire run. You might've been knocked back to the left by 1/1 and an icicle just happens to be falling.
    This is unfortunate but it is what it is

Else idk how u died

Pepperspray likes this.
  4. chensqi

chensqi Raid Grand Commander

IGN:
    promised
    From what i know, you get instantly dead with 1/1 after you lvl up with HB.

One time I lvl up at The Boss, with HB. and TB enter boss 3. It 1/1 me and i was instantly dead.

Facebook