Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved A few possible bugs?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by RedMagic, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. RedMagic

RedMagic Official Mapler

IGN:
    Basics
    1. When I was training on Birks (ram monsters found in Leafre), I noticed that after one of them unfroze, it was no longer weak against ice and took base damage.

2. Whenever I level up, the first hit I take drains over 400 more HP than it should. Example being my I/L has 1.5k HP or so. When I take a hit for 1,000 damage, my HP drops all the way down to around 900, not 1300.

3. The NX item "Evil Skull" says in the description that it can be used over all weapons. When I try to equip it, it says that it cannot be equipped over the current weapon (a Wand in this case).

4. Elemental Amplification makes ALL spells use extra MP. As far as I'm aware from experiences on other servers, that shouldn't be the case. Amp should only increase the MP cost of attacking skills, not all of them.

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Will look into these, thank you!

4. RedMagic

RedMagic Official Mapler

IGN:
    Basics
    @alex@alex - As a follow up, I found out that #2 is NOT a bug. From what I've been told, your HP and MP are only recovered to their BASE values, although it will temporarily show them fully maxed. I was told that is how it works before Big Bang. So when I level up, say my HP is 2,200 / 2,200. Once it updates (HP going up or down by any means), it removes the 400 or so HP from my equips on top of what is normally removed. So if I took a hit for 100 damage, my HP would go down from 2,200 to 1,700 the first hit, but then function normally afterwards. I apologize for falsely reporting something as a bug when it was simply how the game was coded and intentional design.

5. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Nonetheless, thanks for reporting. Definitely prefer over-reporting than conversative reporting :)

6. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Bug #4 should be fixed in the next patch.

Facebook