Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unable to start game

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by redf53spider, May 29, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. redf53spider

redf53spider Training Mapler

I unzipped the zip file, ran install.command straight from the file, and then double-clicked the MapleSaga client but after verifying, Wineskin keeps opening. Even when I click on Advanced > Test Run, but I am unable to view the Test Logs. After I have done all this, Wineskin still opens when I try to double-click the MapleSaga client again.

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

You need to run the install.command while it's in the same folder as your MapleSaga.app. It's possible that you moved the MapleSaga.app file out of the folder too early.

4. redf53spider

Hey alex, thanks for your response. I kept everything in the folder that was unzipped from the original download zip file. Do I also have to install the original Maplestory client in order for MapleSaga to run?

5. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Try extracting from the .zip file and running through the instructions again.

LifeSummer likes this.
  6. redf53spider

Sorry, I just tried extracting from the .zip file again and ran through the instructions but am still running into the same problem :( I seem to be getting stuck at Wineskin not letting me start the client, even when doing Test Run.

7. Maychwan

Maychwan Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Maychwan
    My friend is having the same issue as this thread. I've tried multiple times to reinstall and then follow the instructions, is there a fix?

Facebook