Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Meso quickdrop issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Chronox, May 31, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Chronox

Chronox Training Mapler

ign: Tamashii

Issue: mesos not dropping when done quickly

detail:
    I'm a chief bandit and for the last 20 lvls or so I've been leveling bombing himes. For some reason today I tried to quickdrop mesos as always by holding ctrl+v and spamming left click, but I get a notice of 'please try again later' so I effectively only drop the mesos once every 5 attempts or so.

Is there a way to fix this? Because is basically impossible to bomb himes if the drop speed is so low.

#1 Chronox, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. Rysen

Rysen Legendary Medal Collector

IGN:
    Senator
    I literally think you may just be too fast of a clicker, and the system can't process that fast... xD

4. Chronox

Chronox Training Mapler

I don't think that's the issue. I drop about 4 to 5 bags per second unless I already got tired, and some of the guides talk about dropping 10 or more bags per second. Perhaps is just lag, but since earlier today I effectively drop about 1 bag every 2 seconds because of the 'please try again later' thing.

5. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Are you dropping bags or are you dropping less than 1000 mesos? We added a rate-limiter for meso dropping if the amount if less than 1000 mesos.

6. Chronox

Chronox Training Mapler

Oh that might be it then. I drop 650 mesos per drop as that's what oneshots himes for me at ME lvl30. Any chance the minimum will be reviewed in the future? The usual prior to bossing is to bomb gobys, Vikings or himes and those need between 500 and 1000 mesos, so I guess all chief bandits still leveling would benefit from it.

7. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

We can reduce the check to anything below 100 mesos, I just set it to 1000 mesos because I've never seen anyone using Meso Explosion with less than 1000 mesos before.

#6 alex, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  8. Chronox

Chronox Training Mapler

I believe setting a lower value for the check to be for the best for players that are unfunded and still leveling from 70 to 120, as those are usually the levels a chief bandit relies on ME. Unless doing Big Foot or some other boss, the targets take close to 500 mesos times 20, and using more than that is overkill. Personally I would suggest it to be that way for sure, if it has no downside due to some other reason. In anyway, thank you for the clarification.

Facebook