Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sudden lag issues

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by PixelPichu, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. PixelPichu

PixelPichu Official Mapler

IGN:
    GabbyWabby
    Hello! I've played Saga for about half a year now and I've never faced lag issues (except when in raids, which is understandable).

However, I started having this annoying lag issue a couple days ago. Everything I do (potting, opening a shop, going onto my mount) lags about half a second after I press the button. This might sound minute but it's annoying especially when I'm bossing, because my pot doesn't activate immediately. Thankfully (or not) I've only had time to kill Ergoth these few days so I haven't raided with this issue yet, but even if I did have time, I don't see myself raiding because the chances of me dying are so high if my pot doesn't respond immediately. Ergoth isn't that hard so I can still manage even with the pot lag, but I hope someone can help me with this soon.

To give some context, I was facing this problem on the old client (before v 2.02). I thought that the problem lay with the old client so I updated my client yesterday to v 2.02. But nope, the same issue persists.

Any help will be much appreciated!

2. Loading...

3. PixelPichu

IGN:
    GabbyWabby
    Anyone know what might be the issue? I'm still lagging; I want to raid but I'm afraid to :<

4. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Can you try again now?

5. PixelPichu

IGN:
    GabbyWabby
    Hi Alex! Thanks for the reply. I just tried and the same issue persists :( I don't know if you can log into my account but there's a delay between my pressing a button and something activating. The most prominent instances are when I mount/dismount, enter portals, or use potions. This has never happened before prior to this week.

6. airwavez

airwavez Training Mapler

IGN:
    ittoRyu
    im experiencing the same problem since last week.. not sure if it's gonna improve any time soon :|

7. jesh

jesh Training Mapler

IGN:
    xjesh
    Also experiencing this. Please help~~

8. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Can you try again?

9. yukihuynh

yukihuynh Training Mapler

IGN:
    Gabi
    I'm lagging too, can't pot, luring is painful, dying a lot at hime so i stopped lv'ing :(

and is there a server check atm? cuz i can't open the game since morning n it's afternoon now. i re-downloaded n re-installed but still can't connect to the server. im using macbook air.

10. jesh

jesh Training Mapler

IGN:
    xjesh
    Thanks alex! While it still lags in the usual maps, lag is minimal and pots are responsive in raid maps.

Facebook