Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Continuous Crashing w/ No error

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by SneakySped, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. SneakySped

SneakySped Training Mapler

IGN:
    Alestra
    Hello everyone,
    So the game randomly crashes while playing sometimes even before I get to login. I have tried many of the option I have found here on the forums but to no avail. Yes i have allowed it through my firewall. Could be a resolution error possibly which wouldn't make sense because I can play other servers as well
    Nvidia 980 gtx Ti
    Computer Win 10 / 4k resolution 64bit
    Antivirus - Webroot

Also my brother plays and he has 0 problems. He is on Win 10 64 bit but 1080 HD Works 100% fine for him. That would mean it something with my card and 4k, correct ?

Things i have done:
    redownload/install
    Swap through all compatibility modes including admin mode/ DPI settings
    allowed through windows defender even though its inactive
    Playing in bother Full and window mode

Appreciate the help ~

#1 SneakySped, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    nice ign you have there.
    @Jaymie@Jaymie LOL.

i cant help you with this, so sorry T_T.

4. Jaymie

Jaymie Top Artist

IGN:
    AIestria
    @LifeSummer@LifeSummer I was giving PSAs to everyone that this is not me or jimmy LOL :') HELLOOO Floyd! :f17: and sorry I have no idea how windows work for MapleSaga as I am on a Macbook right now. Hope your issue gets resolved soon!

5. HardGay

HardGay Official Mapler

IGN:
    Hardogey
    Alestra
    Is not jaymie guys

6. SneakySped

SneakySped Training Mapler

IGN:
    Alestra
    It has to be something with the rendering/scalling. I have messed with some options and some of them do not even allow the game to open correctly but it will run, it would quickly minimize to the task bar. I am currently checking the install folder and comparing it to other Maple Private servers because this is the only one that crashes. The other servers I have played are Versions Lower, same and Higher than this but they all work fine. Could it be something as stupid as starting the game in fullscreen because the others do not, they start in window ?

Is their anything I could change in my Nvidia settings that could work ?

Getting tired of constantly having to reboot the game so often, I would really like to play :|

Also, I am not Jaymie :p

Edit : I just tried swapping monitors that my brother is using ( my 4k, his 1080 HD ) Still crashed. I don't know what else to try :(

Edit 2 : My brother crashed a few times like me, so now 2 people have this problem. :(.. Also, it happens more to me -__-

Edit 3 : @alex@alex Is their a way for me to launch the game in window mode ? I tried another v62 server and it also crashed. They also had a window mode launch and it has not crashed.

#5 SneakySped, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018

Facebook