Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't pick up item at edge of map

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Dessy, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Dessy

Dessy Training Mapler

IGN:
    Dessy
    This happens all the time when I kill a monster at the edge of a map, some of their items get stuck outside the map and I can't pick it up. Is this a common problem or is it just me? I couldn't pick up dodo's etc which I need for a quest.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. lllink

lllink Training Mapler

It happens to me too, all the time. Probably a common experience among many of us.

4. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

We programmed the server such that the only items that usually get stuck outside of the map are ETC and mesos. Therefore, very few people have complained about this problem. However, in this specific case, it's clear that your ETC is high-value, which unfortunately led to this.

I will send the ETC through Duey, enjoy.

5. Dessy

Dessy Training Mapler

IGN:
    Dessy
    Awesome thank you!!

6. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    it is not always get stuck on the edges. it usually get stuck only at the right hand side of the map.

in case you wondering, during PQ map, the item will not get stuck on either side (left and right) of the map :D.

7. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

For future reference, if you’re a mage or have a mage, you can teleport towards the wall and for a split second your character will be able to loot items stuck on the right side of the map.

Dessy and flaminsane like this.
  8. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    i have tried what GMSquirts has suggested. maybe because the etc is too far from the right, i can only see tips of the ETC, and when i tele and spam clicking my key "pick up", i couldn't.

i will suggest if you would are killing high importance monster and bosses for their drops, you can try killing them to the left hand side.
    most of the time "in fact i think all of the time", money will be drop at the left side, while etcs and equipment will drop on the right. so it will not be stuck at anytime on the left hand side. ^^

Dessy likes this.

Facebook