Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gloves and shoes creators/upgraders are absent in Orbis and Ludibrium

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Arousa, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Arousa

Arousa Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Arousa
    I obtained "Bronze Husk" by killing Master Soul Teddy and I wanted to upgrade them to "Dark Husk", so I headed to Orbis Park, because there should be a NPC called "Neve" that upgrades gloves from lv 60 to 80. However, that NPC is not present in that map, neither shoe and glove creators in Ludibrium (their house is just empty). Also, I think that there should also be a shoe creator in El Nath , but it's not there either. I don't know if this is a bug or there is a reason for them to not be in this server. Creators/upgraders in Victoria Island are in fact present in the server.

I would like to know if there is a reason for this to happen or it's a bug that should be fixed.

2. Loading...

3. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    hello. there are some custom changes to the game.
    most item creator are not available in the game context, especially those that you pointed out.
    the elnath quest suppose have a shoe upgrader which we cant now to improve shoe to be non-slippery.
    however, i do know that leafre weapon upgrader is still available for some classes' weapon.

Edit: we do have a item creator for maple item previously (in case u still see maple magician shield), however, content is removed for maple item to drop from monsters. not sure about changing your current low leveled maple item to a higher levels one at any npc, but i think this content is also removed.

alex likes this.

Facebook