Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unable to vote for 6 consecutive days

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Xiang, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Xiang

Xiang Kerning Party Quest Graduate

IGN:
    OneXiang
    Dear Admin,

I have been unable to vote for my account for 6 consecutive days, may I know if there is any issue regarding this? My in-game character keeps saying that I've not voted, but the website keeps disallowing me to vote, saying I've already voted some time ago. Between the 3rd and 5th day, I tried to leave a 24hr gap between attempts, but alas, on the 6th day, I still couldn't vote.

May I get some assistance on this? Thanks!
    It could be checked that I have been playing everyday (chocolate) - so it wouldn't make sense that I forgot to vote.

Cheers

chensqi likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. chensqi

chensqi Raid Grand Commander

IGN:
    promised
    Hi Xiang,
    So sad to see this post. I’ve had same issue with your at once. Luckily it happen only once. But unfortunately, this can not resolved by maplesaga staffs. The algorithm for detecting&limiting voting is developed and run in the gtop website, so there must be some issue with them. I think only thing Alex can do is contact their staff and tell them about your case.
    Technically, every IP address can only vote once during 24 hours. Your issue may caused by someone else voting with same IP as you have. He/she may share the same router/network with you. Another possibility is that you’re using VPN, and that VPN server is used by another player. Both of you voting under the same IP given by the VPN service.
    I’m not the staff of maplesaga, I don’t know if above cases will help or not. You may try voting on you phone using cellular network if you still have issue, try asking gtop staffs about your case.

#2 chensqi, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Iris likes this.
  4. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    You can resolve by keep going to the voting page maplesaga.com/vote.
    do it 100000 time, until you succeed.

i got it today, i have been doing the voting for almost an hours, sometime even when i press the button, it does not react.
    keep trying until you can vote. it is gtop's side problem, i guess alex couldn't help much with it.
    if not, you can also try voting with different device (if you vote on computer, try with your phone).

that's all i can help you.

5. Xiang

Xiang Kerning Party Quest Graduate

IGN:
    OneXiang
    Thank you chensqi and LifeSummer for your inputs! The replies really help me alot. I am familiar with the concept of being unable to vote from the same IP address within 24hrs, thus my voting attempts were scattered throughout my computer, phone, and other mobile devices (if i have access to them).
    I will keep trying, in that case. Cheers!

Facebook