Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

not receiving free tickets for voting?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Sheik, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Sheik

Sheik Training Mapler

have been voting several days and have not received any rewards on my character "butts" after changing channels, relogging, and entering and leaving the cash shop several times.

2. Loading...

3. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    there are a lot of thread regarding to this issue.
    i think i answered this countless time.

firstly, you will need to make sure 1 device is used only 1 internet to vote.
    i.e. computer at home and your phone uses same IP/ wifi, you can only allowed to vote on only 1 device.

secondly, if the device is wrongly used (same wifi as previous voted), you will not entitled to re-vote even u change to your own wifi.

thirdly, if you can not vote by having a red line that says you voted, chances are you messed up the voting system.
    what you can do is, stop voting for 2~3 days. after which, you should be able to re-vote again.

4. abdc

abdc Official Mapler

me and my friend haven't logged in for about 10 days until yesterday, we didn't get our vote rewards till we changed to channel 1, guess that's a problem with valentine/chinese new year banner. see if that's your case.

5. Sheik

Sheik Training Mapler

thank you for your detailed reply but @abdc@abdc was right that i just had to hop to ch 1 specifically please close thread

Facebook