Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggestion for how to fix broken corsairs/outlaws

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by thegoldenone, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. thegoldenone

thegoldenone Training Mapler

IGN:
    occult
    So i made some posts last night about how the flame thrower and ice splitter, my current main mob skills are basically broken and useless in their current form because they do half damage without the required capsules which don't exist and got no response at all. There's very few people with this class so I take it that almost nobody cares, but since this is the only class I want to play it's a huge deal breaker for me.

I thought about how to fix the problem, and I believe I 100% have the best solution. It seems that yall don't want to add the capsules (which just clutter up inventory anyways) so what I propose is that another line of damage be added to both of these skills increasing the damage to what it would be with the capsules. I know for certain it can be done because it's exactly what was done with chain lightning, paralyze, angel ray etc and i see 0 reason why it can't be done for these broken skills too.

Please let me know if yall are willing to fix this or not, because i'm just going to quit and do something more productive with my life if it doesn't get resolved.And seeing as how this issue was brought up months ago without any action a little assurance would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Previous post can be found here https://forums.maplesaga.com/index....t-supposed-to-live-with-the-half-damage.9667/

#1 thegoldenone, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. thegoldenone

thegoldenone Training Mapler

IGN:
    occult
    @alex@alex

Figured i'd tag you directly homie since you're probably the only one who can help. Please consider my suggestion :p

4. tiki

tiki Amazing Pet Expert

IGN:
    tiki
    Homie

Facebook