Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unable to vote for free NX

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Aerith, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Aerith

Aerith Training Mapler

IGN:
    Mikasax
    For two days I've tried to vote however it just states that I've voted when I've yet to.
    Have tried on multiple devices and network but it still persist.

Please help

2. Loading...

3. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

Just a question out of curiosity, were you by any chance voting while inside the Cash Shop?

I've tested this a few times and it seems voting inside the Cash Shop didn't send me the vote rewards but voting outside of it in no particular map worked fine.

4. Aerith

Aerith Training Mapler

IGN:
    Mikasax
    Voted in town, but error still persist. The 24hrs just restarts by itself even though I've not voted.

5. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    this issue has been raised previously, http://forums.maplesaga.com/index.php?threads/did-not-receive-my-free-nx-and-tix-for-2-days.7938/

what you can do is

1. try to stop about 2~3 days, and come back to vote again. sometime you might just missed the voting hours and thus can not vote to receive NX or items.

even when u voted right now, about 1 minutes later you go back to vote, it will shows that "You have already voted! Please vote again in 5:45:8 Hours:Minutes:Seconds.". but you know that is not true, you have just voted.

2. so maybe u can take charge of your voting time more accurately to prevent this from happening.

3. like i mentioned, sharing 1 IP address will not help in voting (by multi-device), thus only 1 voting per IP.

Facebook