Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't vote for serv

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ArcherSam, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. ArcherSam

ArcherSam Running Like The Wind

IGN:
    ArcherSam
    Hi, my IGN is ArcherSam, and I have an issue voting for the server.

Yesterday, I couldn't vote for the server as the gtop100 website tells me that I've already voted, and tells me to wait for another 9 hours (which was today, 8am Singapore time) to vote again. But when I logged into MapleSaga, the bubble appears above my character saying I haven't voted in more than 24 hours. Strange, but I let it slide and thought I'd try again this morning.

But when I tried again this morning, it was again unsuccessful and the gtop100 website claims that I had already voted, and tells me to try again in another 20 hrs (which is tomorrow, 8am Singapore time). But once again when I go into MapleSaga, the same bubble appears telling me I haven't voted in more than 24 hours. I also never received any rewards for voting (the 100 Maple points and the free ticket). And I'm very sure I didn't vote at 8am today as I was still soundly asleep at that time...

I've tried every possible solution I can think of, such as using my computer, using my phone, using WiFi, using mobile data, clearing my browser cookies, etc. and it all leads to the same problem. I've even asked a friend to help me vote on her device and she said it is the same issue. I've attached screenshots of the issue below.

GM Alex, could you help me resolve this issue? I don't want to miss out on the rewards, especially the bezerker challenge that requires us to vote in order for us to do.

Thank you very much!

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 12.01.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 12.02.36 PM.png

2. Loading...