Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Comments on Profile Post by ZooBaby

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Squirt
    Squirt
    His/her ban could go as far as hacking more than once (thus using up both chances they have to play on the server), as well as charging back their donations.

I understand it is your friend but regardless it's hearsay unless you have evidence to back up any claims you may have.
    Vouching, unfortunately, is not a valid reason to unban anyone.
    Jul 25, 2017
  2. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    He didnt charge back donations, so it cldnt be that. ( I'm sure u have donation/payment logs to provide evidence 4 that). As far as hacking, I know u can't just take my word 4 it but I dont know what kind of evidence u are looking for as we have nvr been given an explanation. Is there any evidence that he actually was hacking? because his ban only happened after he asked why his guildmate was banned. thanks
    Jul 25, 2017
    Bizarre likes this.
  3. Squirt
    Squirt
    Only Alex would have information on donations.
    Since I didn't handle this case I'm unable to view why he was banned.

Based on him asking why his guildmate was banned, it could have something to do with association with the account.

Not saying for sure, but it's possible.

You'd be quite surprised on what you may not know about your friends
    Jul 25, 2017
  4. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    We would accept that reason if the ban appeal was simply rejected, but by deleting the appeal - doesn't that raise some questions? Real hackers ban appeals were rejected. GMAlex was just ignoring us. I'm not sure what else we can do here. He's donated and been a good part of the community. For this to end like this is kind of ridiculous. Hope you can see why were all upset.
    Jul 25, 2017
    Bizarre and Charles III like this.
  5. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Also, asking for evidence is still a huge question mark to us. Exactly what evidence is needed? I don't know how giving evidence is even possible. I don't mean to be aggressive about this - its just pretty frustrating. I appreciate you giving it the time of day though.
    Jul 25, 2017
    Bizarre likes this.
  6. Squirt
    Squirt
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you for evidence.
    I'm simply saying if you can back up any claims you may have, you will need more than just vouchers from friends.

I understand it's frustrating but as I said I can't look into it because I didn't deal with it.

I trust GMAlex's judgement and I'm sure he has a good reason to ban your friend.
    Jul 25, 2017
  7. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Alright, thanks for your time. I guess out of all this I just wanted to be heard by GMAlex and maybe after giving it some time he could look back into it and maybe see what went wrong. If you could mention it to him to look into it, that would be sweet. Have a good night!
    Jul 25, 2017
    Bizarre likes this.
  8. Squirt
    Squirt
    Update:
    Your friend was unbanned!

Happy Mapling ~
    Jul 25, 2017
  9. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    THANK YOU SQUIRT!! :)
    Jul 26, 2017
  10. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Hey Squirt, I'm here to bother you again

My friend tried signing on about 30 minutes ago and still got: http://i.imgur.com/xmbkR2M.png

Maybe it just takes some time? Tyyy
    Jul 26, 2017
  11. Squirt
    Squirt
    He/she needs to make a new account
    Jul 26, 2017
  12. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Oh wow! Didn't know he still would lose his whole account. That's pretty crazy..

He's saying he's still IP banned and can't even get on the forums.
    Jul 26, 2017
  13. Squirt
    Squirt
    Hm ..
    He should be unbanned but he just needs a brand new account to play on

I think forums are a bit slow at the moment, I'm also having issues connecting
    Jul 26, 2017
  14. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Forum is working perfectly fine for me and my friends, other than him. He also made a brand new account and gets the same IP ban disconnect. Weird
    Jul 26, 2017
  15. Squirt
    Squirt
    I see.

I'll look into it and let you know when it's all figured out
    Jul 26, 2017
    ZooBaby likes this.
  16. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Sounds great
    Jul 26, 2017
  17. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Any new update? :/
    Jul 26, 2017
  18. Squirt
    Squirt
    Nothing yet as of now u_u
    Jul 26, 2017
    ZooBaby likes this.
  19. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    :(
    Jul 27, 2017
  20. Squirt
    Squirt
    Hey sorry for the wait
    It seems you gave us the wrong IGN which is why your friend was still banned LOL

He/she should be all set now!
    Jul 28, 2017
    ZooBaby likes this.
  21. ZooBaby
    ZooBaby
    Hahaha shit my bad

Thanks so much for ya help Squirt
    Jul 28, 2017