Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vicious Hammer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elevate, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Elevate

Elevate Eye Of The Tiger

IGN:
    Smooth
    upload_2019-9-23_23-16-34.png

Hi all,

Has the introduction of Vicious Hammers ever been considered? There is so much investment from the player's part into the different raids to obtain first-rate gear (+scrolling said gear), though we are having to 'restart' the gear procurement process upon starting a new character, when it comes to the untradeable items.

Players are investing in the economical raid yield to be able to compete in their journey to become a fit contributing member in the Saga community. Whilst being the strongest is not the most important aspect of the server, it is highly revered as most of us are not willing to spend an exceedingly amount of time conquering the monster foes that lie before us. This to say, as accepting/inclusive as the server is, the amount of times that I've been denied from entering raids because of my range was discouraging.

Knowingly, there is the option of investing in the tradable Charon gear purchased through VIP gacha. This is a very expensive option, especially for new players to the server whom are beginning so far apart from the existing players (3 years +). Acquiring a clean Charon equip, and scrolling it to your preference is a very tough feat, and purchasing scrolled gear may seem ever daunting.

The addition of vicious hammers will bring variety to the market place, entice new and established players to grind more for the smaller raids (cwk & neo, which will promote even more player inclusion as it they are currently used mainly for leveling purposes), as well as inspire more class diversity in the server.

Let me know if I'm missing any pros/cons from this topic. I'm very interested in hearing your opinions.

Thanks for reading :)

2. NameJeff

NameJeff Legendary Thief

IGN:
    Suzume
    This is probably an issue of cliques formed in Saga. I understand your concerns but i do believe your greatest obstacle isnt so much your range, but your networking. At any given time, Saga seems to have approx 150-160 online. If you wanted a full raid on zak/ht, thats 12 people, thats 10% of the server. Tell you what, ill start a thread for hosting raids. Network a bit more and we may just have an OG raid experience with undergeared and ggwashed blokes relieving old maple.

Elevate likes this.

Facebook