Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NameJeff, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. NameJeff

NameJeff Legendary Thief

IGN:
    Suzume
    Im curious if there are any plans to continue development of this game/svr.

I love the concept of a decent exp rate + old skool feel that other servers dont have, but ive noticed there hasnt been content updates since march(?).

Granted, i dont feel like theres a lack of things to do, nor are the classes unbalanced, but the higher ranked private servers often have close to a thousand or more players online at any given time. I dont believe they are offering a more OG maple experience better than the one here, besides the lack of low level grind parties, which i dont miss.

Perhaps the answer comes in having more classes to grind for? im already gathering scrolls and equipment to give to my alts, just to enjoy the grind all over with better gear.

2. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

IGN:
    GMAlex
    There have been plenty of content updates. What there hasn't been have been some patch notes. I suppose one thing I could do is write a backlog of everything that's changed since March just to fill in the gaps.

LifeSummer likes this.
  3. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Moderator
    Staff Member

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    i think this is a good idea. there were too many changes before you know it, however, there isn't any patch update many couldn't see it in clear way.

alex likes this.
  4. NameJeff

NameJeff Legendary Thief

IGN:
    Suzume
    Oh thats great then. Cuz as a new player, i want to know the longevity of the server before putting in time and even cash to support the server. Its quite disheartening to see no record of patch notes in the last half a year, since thats the only way Id be able to tell if the server was going strong/receptive to player suggestions

alex likes this.
  5. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    Removal of rm and the returning of rm is not written for example, I only heard it through other players online to find out that they are back in business.

Facebook