Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skill Points Below what they should be

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Euphorie, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Euphorie

Euphorie Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Razzles
    Hey @GMAlex

So I just started playing for the first time ever around 2 weeks ago. I'm not 100% sure if this is a technical issue or not...it's probably just my personal issue (for being a noob). I didn’t realize you had to do your first job quest before leveling (I guess this is what I must have done?)…and I think I’ve ruined the total skill points on my both characters. My total skill points are massively below what they should be. If I did the math right, I think the following is supposed to be correct:

My characters:

Euphorie: I should have 348 points by level 125. I have 311 at level 125.

Starlit: I should have 92 points by level 38. I have 65 at level 38.

Is there anything I can do? Besides starting from scratch? I’ve tried using many skill reset scrolls, but they only let me reset the skill points I already possess…

Please help!

2. Loading...

3. Euphorie

IGN:
    Razzles
    Actually--I think "Euphorie" is fine. I just assumed I did the same thing on both characters. I took first job quest at level 17 on "Starlit" and I am missing 21 (7 levels worth of) skill points total--so checks out. I'll just delete that character.

alex likes this.
  4. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    Skill point will never be gone by over leveling.

5. Euphorie

IGN:
    Razzles
    So, they've always carried over if I over-leveled for second, third job, etc. However....I don't think they are there if you over level before choosing first job. They really are just not there.

6. Seule

Seule A Fallen Angel

IGN:
    Envie
    Hello,

Yes (and this is not a bug), in fact you need to job advance at the proper level because you won't earn SP as a Beginner.

So when you left Maple Island at level 8, you should have talked to Power B.Fore (Training Instructor) at Lith Harbor in order to meet your 1rst Job Instructor.

For the others job advancement, you won't lose your SP by over-leveling.

I don't think Alex will do anything about it since it's your mistake sadly...

Good luck!

alex likes this.

Facebook