Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Serene

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Tanbino, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Tanbino

Tanbino Training Mapler

IGN:
    Cashed
    [​IMG]

My name is Tanner (IGN: Cashed) and I am the Guild Leader of Serene.​

Background

Serene was birthed on another server about 8 years ago by a few friends and me. We created this guild with the outlook on simply giving our small group of friends a quaint place to hang out with each other while at the same time being able to peacefully enjoy the game at its fullest, hence the name. On that server, Serene did not grow much at all in numbers. We kept it very small and exclusive to our close friends and very rarely branched out to other players. Eventually, we stopped playing the server and as most guilds do, Serene died out ending its first chapter. After taking a very long break from MapleStory PS, I stumbled upon MapleSaga where I joined the Newbs guild who was ran by Acora (my now MapleWife uwu) and met a plethora of incredible people from all over the world. After days of deliberation which honestly felt like weeks, we felt the next best step for Newbs and Acora was for me to take the reigns of the guild leadership as well as creating it under a new brand with a completely new vision that was more directed towards our current playerbase; as we thought it was time to shift from helping to new players to focusing on our own personal growth within the game and getting ourselves and others involved in higher level raids. With all that said, Serene was reborn and has been growing ever since.

Our People and Culture

My visions for the ‘new’ Serene is now exactly the opposite as it was when I was much younger. My goal for this guild is for it to be inclusive and tolerant towards people of all race, language and culture; as well as the in-game stuff such as class, level, and range. (Although, you may not benefit too much from us until you are 4th job.) We currently boast players from the following countries: USA, Canada, Peru, Argentina, Israel, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, Brunei, Norway, Finland, and much more! So, I would like to believe we have all the time zones covered to ensure all our guildies have other friends to play with at every hour of the day while not just harboring people from one time zone.

What Do We Do?

As a guild we currently participate in ALL raids. From Zakum and Scarga to Chaos Zakum and Toad and everything in between. We still enjoy doing the lower level raids to help a lot of our new players get HP washed, accustomed to the game, and simply getting involved in raiding in general as I strongly believe a lot of us still have that “Newbs culture” within us. I want to ensure you that we are not that type of guild that will range check you hardcore and we do not foster those types of people. We understand that this game is a process and a grind; and everyone must start from somewhere. We do not believe that just because someone is a bit off the range of the recommendation for a raid that it is going to ruin the entire raid. (Even now that CZak is 40 minutes.) The fact that we can conduct raids all within the guild just makes it that much more satisfying to us. We also hold in Guild events such as a Chaos Scroll Lottery, Russian Roulette, Scavenger Hunts, Hide and Seek, Omok Tournaments, and more. Lastly, we have an extremely active and organized discord server with someone usually always in the voice chat available to talk and hang out!

Guild War

If you have peeped the guild rankings while being online, you will obviously see that we partake in Guild War. We partake in Guild War for a few reasons…

1. Newbs did Guild War and we would obviously like to keep the tradition moving.

2. We view Guild War as just another daily event. It is a time where people in our guild can take a break from whatever we are doing in game, come together to see each other “face to face”, hang out, and partake in some friendly competition.

3. The Guild War Ring is obviously beneficial when maintained, this is no secret.

With that being said, I want to stress that Guild War is NOT mandatory, but it is very much encouraged. A lot of people we have in the guild do take it pretty seriously simply out of the competitive aspect of the game. We believe you will enjoy the experience of being in Serene much more if you come join us, make some friends, banter around, and attend as well!

Here are some screenshots of our adventures together so far....More to come. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In Conclusion…

If you are looking for a home to make friends, raid, or simply just chill out when you log on, then I strongly believe Serene is the place for you. If you have any questions about us or what we are about, please leave a message here or find me in game on IGN: Cashed. You can also message one of my wonderful Junior Masters who help me everyday more than they can imagine: Acora/Akuna, CuddlyPaiiy, VillainHero, GwenStefani, Gaho, Dreadway, FappyPock, Winniee, Retreat, FreakShow, OldExplorer, and Shamu.

(If GwenStefani asks you for your range tell him to sukadik)

./EndThread

#1 Tanbino, Aug 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020 at 9:02 AM
    Burrs, xiong, Pepperspray and 10 others like this.
  2. Spenny

Spenny Ludibrium Party Quest Master

IGN:
    Soir
    For any Saga players looking for a great guild, Serene is worth your time. I have only been part of the guild for just over two weeks (!!!) but it already feels like family. Everyone is super welcoming and fun to talk with, there are constant guild events and raids, and we are very active in Guild War. Join us :f14:

Tanbino likes this.
  3. darrelwg

darrelwg Master Adventurer

IGN:
    Bevo
    I'll join if you pass the GM position to somebody else.

Tanbino likes this.
  4. Albae

Albae Ludibrium Party Quest Graduate

IGN:
    Albae
    OMG GET RID OF THAT THIRD SS!!!

But really - if you're looking for an inclusive and welcoming guild that goes beyond Maplestory, please feel free to reach out. You'll get the sense that everyone in the guild is (i) constantly trying to improve / grind their way up while (ii) helping those around them on the way. Serene took me from my first Zak to Czak and can certainly make your journey on this server as entertaining as it has mine.

#Serne

guber and Tanbino like this.
  5. Tanbino

Tanbino Training Mapler

IGN:
    Cashed
    GMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

darrelwg likes this.
  6. yaniv10501

yaniv10501 Honorary Kerning City Citizen

IGN:
    FreakShow
    Serene <3

Tanbino likes this.
  7. CuddlyPuff

CuddlyPuff Seeing Eye To Eye

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Bump~!

Tanbino likes this.
  8. DeRain

DeRain Superstar

IGN:
    Arsine
    LF SI DADDY

Tanbino likes this.
  9. yenyang

yenyang Kerning Party Quest Master

IGN:
    7sinEnvy
    =thumbs up=

Tanbino likes this.
  10. Keren

Keren A Feature, Not A Bug

IGN:
    Acora
    <3 wohooo Serene <3

Tanbino likes this.
  11. Tanbino

Tanbino Training Mapler

IGN:
    Cashed
    Still and always R>, come find us! :)

12. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Bump~! We're still recruiting~

13. dg3n3r4t3

dg3n3r4t3 Superstar

IGN:
    Gaho
    <3 Serene!

14. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Still recruiting as always~! Bump~!

15. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Still recruiting as always~! Bumpity bump~!

16. deedeedeedee

deedeedeedee Training Mapler

Hi! How can i join? :)

17. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Heya, you may whisper any of the following JRs:

Europe / Middle East Timezone
    Akuna
    FreakShow
    OldExplorer

Asia Timezone
    CuddlyPaiiy / Cuddlypally
    Dreadway
    FappyPock
    Gaho

US / Canada / Latin America Timezone
    Cashed
    VillainHero
    GwenStefani
    Winniee
    Retreat
    Shamu
    entree

18. deedeedeedee

deedeedeedee Training Mapler

Thanks! Already joined :)

19. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Welcome to the family~! #Serne

20. CuddlyPuff

IGN:
    CuddlyPally
    Still recruiting as always~! Bumpity bump~!

Facebook