Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling Leech, updated with ToT

Discussion in 'Services' started by HSonly, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. HSonly

HSonly Training Mapler

IGN:
    HSonly
    Hi all,

I am a relatively new player in saga. Am trying to sell some leech to fund my main.

Currently, I prefer to sell leech at ulu 1 and 2 and gobies (if you want to afk you need dark sight) in which I 1 shot (HS provided). Only have MW 10.

Will consider DC, skele and petris leech as well (but that will be 2 shot). Also can do faust, timer and eliza leech. actually am nearing one shot soon. Will update this once I am able to one shot.

Rate: 40m/hr. I accept other payment methods such as Chaos Scrolls/secret keys/lord pirate treasures/ores/other valuable and easy to sell items etc.

Split leech is also available @ 30m/hr.

Pros:

5 years back I played mapleroyals and had a 19x bishop in which i sold tons of leech. So I know every single efficient route to take to maximise EXP for my leecher.

pause timer for NPC.

The biggest pro I can offer is I am currently 13x which means that I will leech away way less exp from you as compared to other sellers at 180++. Which allows you to buy leech from a very experienced provider and yet maximise EXP gain.

Archmage leech with HS mule will always be faster vs same hit ko bs because HSmule increases bonus party exp by 5%.

It is best to book a slot with me in advance or you could find me in game @ xravex. Sometimes I am online to do merching only though. I apologise in advance if you find me online and I am unable to leech you,

Looking forward to this partnership to bring more lower leveled players up to the higher levels. i know how big of a HELL is it to level from 70-120.

Update: Self leech tests at ToT have amazed me. As such, I will thus extend my leech maps to included ToT as well (other than first green map because spawn there is horrible).

Price: 50m/h solo, 37.5m/hr split

Reason for higher price:

Efficient EXP routes dont allow me to pick up mesos. As such I will only pick drops if I see them.

Consider this leech as also helping you to clear ToT quests which have rewards of 2m-4m instant EXP when u turn in the quest PLUS free expensive gems like a full sapphire worth 2.6m or emerald 1m.

I 1 shot all the way until blue trainee monk in which i 95% 1 shot (38k exp) as compared to petris 40k. I will estimate exp rates to be 10% slower than similar level archmages who 1 shot petris. but if they are in the 18x range. my 1 shot blue trainee monk should match their 1 shot petris rates. You may request for other ToT maps according to your level.

Saga ulu 2 is nerfed. exp rates there are about 20% lower than usual. https://maplesaga.com/library/permalink/mob/8200002 memory monks allow leech from lvl 89 onwards (but you need 91 to enter ToT)

They offer 20k exp per kill compared to 14k and 16k at ulu 2.

#1 HSonly, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019

Facebook