Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Piggy Piggy event possible bug.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Entropic, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Entropic

Entropic Training Mapler

IGN: Undine

During Piggy Piggy event I had made a kill on a pig and someone was able to loot my present, and just now I was standing on top of a present and unable to loot it. I have screen shot of me getting pig credit but I never was able to get a reward. ;-; The SS I provided is of my attempt a day or two ago, I didn't get a chance to take one of me standing alone with a present during event and unable to loot. Getting a reward for one would be fine with me. Please and thank you :D

Attached Files:

NekoTime likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. NekoTime

NekoTime Official Mapler

IGN:
    CatInTheHat
    I don't have visual proof so I don't expect compensation, but I killed the final pig in the event after Culprit and can vouch that I couldn't pick up the present that was dropped. :| I wouldn't be surprised that the same thing happened to Undine!

Entropic likes this.
  4. Paulo27

Paulo27 Official Mapler

IGN:
    Nodaken
    Same, I killed one in an event and someone took it.
    On the other hand, once I saw someone kill one and then not be able to loot it (and no one else could either). This actually has happened outside of Piggy Piggy, in CPQ you can sometimes loot the other team's coins and sometimes no one can loot some of them (or we have to wait a bit or only a certain someone can loot even if they didn't kill the monster).

Entropic likes this.
  5. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    i heard from many advanced player stating that the piggy piggy present dropped after killing can be "loot" by other player fast enough, if you did not pick it up instantly. if you are too far away from the present, and certain time (not sure how long or how many seconds), it can be loot away. it is best you kill the piggy in front of you and not too far, and pick it up almost instantly to avoid this happening.

piggy piggy event is one of the most enjoyable auto-event for me because the ola and money! i will nvr get any good reward :( !

Edit:
    if you character stand close enough to the present that you killed, maybe the other player will not be able to get it.

also if you are currently using a pet, chances is that the pet tried to loot but failed (because the item is not able to pick up by pet) and the pet stand at the present position, and you might or might not be able to get the present (even if is your kill/ other player's kill)

6. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

The drops for Piggy! Piggy! are intentionally free-for-all. In other words, you may have killed the pig, but the drop is free for any other player to pick it up.

Entropic likes this.
  7. Paulo27

Paulo27 Official Mapler

IGN:
    Nodaken
    There's definitely a bug with sometimes they being unpickable, maybe if the person who killed the pig leaves the map.

alex likes this.
  8. Entropic

Entropic Training Mapler

Thank you for clearing that up for me Alex :D

Facebook