Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ola Ola event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bachi, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. bachi

bachi Training Mapler

IGN:
    bachi
    Aren't the Ola Ola portals supposed to be random?
    While participating in Ola Ola, I noticed that each day, the portals to progress to the next stage were always the same. When I brought it up, someone had told me that it's the same pattern for like 3-4 days, then it changes?

This system is unfair to other players lol. If someone wins the Ola Ola, they now know where to go to keep winning in the next Ola Ola events. If this is the case, what's the point of even joining this event?

HarleyEllis likes this.
  2. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

IGN:
    GMAlex
    They are random. Not sure why you chose to believe someone's random testimony.

3. bachi

bachi Training Mapler

IGN:
    bachi
    If it's random, how is it possible that 3 times in a row that i participated in Ola Ola, the paths were completely the same?
    After I realized it, I just stopped going altogether.
    Then yesterday, I decided to join the Ola Ola again for the sake of it, and literally EVERYONE was going in the same path up to stage 3, which further supports the fact that the paths are fixed.
    Are you telling me its mere coincidence that everyone knows the correct path, and that 3 times in a row I was able to follow the same path to progress forward?

HarleyEllis likes this.

Facebook