Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[June 2020] Spotlight Vol. 5, Issue 25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by alex, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
?

Which monster do you think tastes the best?

1. Slime

7 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Orange Mushroom

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. Pig

59 vote(s)
    51.8%
  4. Octopus

26 vote(s)
    22.8%
  5. Someone, please call PETA!

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unagi

unagi The Single Life

ign: usagi

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 10.00.38 PM.png

I met this Waynegod in LPQ with a bunch of other people (kser, coco etc) on an alt char. Back then my impression was like, why is this person talking so many random things (things that cannot be mentioned here...)? But i guess we all got along, so we added each other on buddy list (i mean , it's just adding a buddy right? what could go wrong?). Anyway, this guy is too popular! Back then he still told me, his main char had no space to add me :(

Ended up doing more lpq together (cos we both were online and still at the lpq level), and then he said he hasn't done mcpq before on saga. So i offered to do together (CAUSE WE NEED THEM MEDALS), had to teach him how to do the summons lol. We also ended up dojoing together, and collected so many dojo tokens that we can afford to trade in the tokens for 2 pet scrolls. Unfortunately, only one passed (+1 luk) :(

There was this one time, he was attempting his ring 3. So i lent him a special etc item, AND THEN HE FINALLY PASSED RING 3 AFTER IDK HOW MANY ATTEMPTS. Since then, we collect medals together, scroll stuff together (cos apparently i bring him luck lmao), and I always ask him to do these forum events with me too :D

Eventually I was granted a space on Waynegod's buddy list. Hehe. So honoured. To honour him in return, I named my pet husky after him.

idk im bad with words i guess but @ wayne, i'm rly appreciative for the immense help and accompaniment on my saga journey on usagi :D

2. piggybow

piggybow Neo Taipei Boss Rush Master

IGN:
    Piggybow
    Ign- Piggybow

Met puddingdonut during a guild jump quest. On my 2nd run - to catch up w the new players, I saw her alone still trying, so I waited idk 30mins.. and she finished in like 52mins? idk LOLL

subway jq.jpg

#22 piggybow, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    suminz26 likes this.
  3. ugh

ugh Superstar

IGN:
    Yoonji
    ign: yoonji
    met tim (blueberries) in guild but never really got to talk to him bc he also was like gone for a month(??) . now he's somehow my husband bc i offered to buy him bubble tea and a potato

[​IMG]

#23 ugh, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  4. legendkong

legendkong Ludibrium Party Quest Graduate

IGN:
    KlZARU
    IGN: KLZARU

Me and JH (armpitmao) are buddies in real life. We went through the darkest of days and the toughest of time together. We stayed in the same bunk for close to 2 years and the first time we met in maple;

was in Dark Lord's practice field, where we grinded it out day and night in our bunks.
    We created and cultivated the guild Kerning together too!
    Sure was tough back then getting dem CSes and LVLs.

Attached Files:

5. Charrrmz

Charrrmz Legendary Thief

IGN:
    puddingdonut
    ign: puddingdonut

met piggybow during a guild jump quest and this kind soul waited for me for about 52mins?!?!??
    everyone completed it and i was the only one left............

ss2.png

6. Dobermam

Dobermam The Gang's All Here

IGN:
    Thrash
    IGN: Thrash

I met this big boii (Galax) at LPQ. At the time we both didn't know how to do stage 8 (the box combination). We added each other and after noobing for several runs we finally understanded how it works together :p.

Thrash friend.png

7. nixtrel

nixtrel Fortune Favors The Bold

IGN:
    Zits
    upload_2020-6-22_0-22-29.png

IGN: Zits

I met Pototos in Mana back in 2017! He is hilarious and look at his rainbow conch. He never fails to cheer me up because he is so KAOPEI sometimes I just want to strangle him and his sidekicks NEHNEHPOK AND JCE!!!!!!!

jackerinos likes this.
  8. jackerinos

jackerinos Swords And Shields

IGN:
    PotatoJax
    IGN: pototos

[​IMG]

Reusing zits' photo because I'm a noob that delete my screenshots. Met in mana2017 manabestna blahblahblah. I know she likes my photos so imma give her more updates everyday @nixtrel@nixtrel . such a friend. But tbh I really don't rmb how we met.

24/06/2020 12:43AM
    Whenever I come online, it's always the same narrative: find an activity, join a party, finish the run, then part ways. So when I first met Zits in a random 4-hour CWK party, it didn't occur to me that anything more could come out of joining this seemingly normal pub run. Boy was I wrong. One run led to another, and soon, back-to-back CWK runs evolved into the occasional RMHT, which then quickly became a daily affair. Nowadays, my Saga routine pretty much revolves around Zits and her cronies; be it joining in on raids together or just chilling on Discord, it's always pleasant to have her around.

It isn't an exaggeration when I say that I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today if it weren't for Zits' help (read: carry). Despite her somewhat nonchalant demeanor, Zits has been one of the most selfless and good-natured individuals I've ever encountered here in Saga. She never fails to offer a helping hand when others are in need, and even if it's beyond her means, Zits still tries to provide as much assistance as she can. I can say without a doubt that I'm fortunate to have found a friend in such a person.
    *cr: @flunkslinger@flunkslinger

#28 jackerinos, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Jamjamjamie likes this.
  9. Renee He

Renee He Smooth As Silk

IGN:
    BabyWook
    IGN: BabyWook

This is Kumiyuki, he joined my guild and we kind of became friends after he kept sitting on me with his stupid giant ass chair that blocks everyone. I wish someone bought his chair when he put it in his shop when he was broke so he wouldn't sit on me anymore.

upload_2020-6-21_12-57-25.png

Attached Files:

10. Delict

Delict Fortune Favors The Bold

IGN:
    Kumiyuki
    Ign: Kumiyuki
    I met this one in guild FM, she still complains when i sit on her with my giant chair, smh

upload_2020-6-21_10-1-29.png

Attached Files:

11. Mikyo

Mikyo A Piece Of Cake

IGN:
    psy5
    IGN: psy5
    Maple0252.jpg
    i met these lovely people in oasis, and they've supported me throughout my growth to lv200! we did pq together in the very beginning, to doing cwk and now raiding together.

#31 Mikyo, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  12. nixipoopoo

nixipoopoo In Sickness And In Health

IGN:
    nixipoopoo
    IGN: nixipoopoo

I met NotaBish at Pirate PQ when we were both level 8xs scrubs :) he invited me into Kerning and we've been close ever since! TY for sticking around all this while #myboo :f13:

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 2.42.36 AM.png

#32 nixipoopoo, Jun 21, 2020
    Ponzi likes this.
  13. FappyPock

FappyPock Swords And Shields

IGN:
    FappyPock
    IGN : FappyPock
    I met nixipoopoo as she invited me to join the guild Kerning 2 weeks ago!
    FappyPock.png

TikTokWOOOOH likes this.
  14. NixiTheKazhua

NixiTheKazhua Beauty Consultant

IGN:
    FappyJrz
    IGN : FappyJrz
    I met nixipoco on one of the guild ht runs that I got my ht necklace from! FappyJrz.png

TikTokWOOOOH likes this.
  15. nixipoco

nixipoco Fortune Favors The Bold

IGN:
    nixipoco
    IGN: nixipoco

I met evangelina in maplesaga at aqua road and recognised her ign so I said hi but she IGNORED ME D: ((but then she joined the guild the next day so thats how we met f3 #fated)) hehe

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 2.16.15 AM.png

TikTokWOOOOH likes this.
  16. suchuggington

suchuggington Mu Lung Dojo Beginner

IGN:
    chug
    IGN: Chug

Met this boi at dojo and drifted apart cos my noob ass wasn't good enough for how fast he levelled. Later joined the same guild not knowing and became soooOO CLOSE what a gem. <33333

Attached Files:

17. Granemore

Granemore United We Stand

IGN:
    Granemore
    IGN: Evangelina
    I met nixipoco at aqua road but I was afk and didn't see her talking to me. Then I joined Kerning and she was like, "You i gnored me at aqua road!!!!"

Capture.PNG

TikTokWOOOOH likes this.
  18. TikTokWOOOOH

TikTokWOOOOH Swords And Shields

IGN:
    TikTokWOOOOH
    IGN : TikTokWOOOOH

I met Pothead on one of the guild (Kerning) NPQ (now Timechamber) runs that I was in need of people to help me get my dimension earrings fully upgraded for MapleWarrior 30 Requirements.
    Not only did he sponsored the team's Alien Dispatchers he also grinded with me for hours for my fragments to upgrade.

Now we are like raid buddies and happy guildmates of Kerning I look up to him as my drunk pro warrior.

PS: We are both always high ~
    Indeed a bro to keep~
    [​IMG]

nixipoopoo likes this.
  19. Ponzi

Ponzi In Sickness And In Health

IGN:
    NotaBish
    IGN: NotaBish

We met back at Pirate PQ back when we were only lvl 8x nubs and it has been an adventure :') After the first day we met we found out we had alot of common interests! Ever since then we've trained, done Duey's quest, PQ, hoe around in Saga Square, etc together.

Capture.PNG

#39 Ponzi, Jun 21, 2020
    nixipoopoo and TikTokWOOOOH like this.
  20. Jun Hao Toh

Jun Hao Toh Gacha Crazy

IGN:
    Armpitmao
    Couple goals

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Facebook