Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[July 2020] Spotlight Vol. 5, Issue 27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by alex, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
?

Be honest, have you ever broken your phone screen?

1. Yes, ughhh...

113 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. Nope.

42 vote(s)
    27.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valery

Valery Azalea Corsage

IGN:
    Valery
    IGN: Valery

Shout out to my sugarbb Janae! She's my lucky charm during dungo sessions and that's on top of her OP hyperbody skill. Her sacrifices will never be forgotten <3
    Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.13.25 PM.png

2. Janae

Janae The Single Life

IGN:
    Janae
    IGN: Janae

This post is for my sugar mami Valery! Thanks for showering me with goodies like UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF REINDEER MILK wahuu!!! Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.19.43 PM.png

3. Ensoul

Ensoul Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Glade
    Chope seat

4. Steph

Steph Kerning Party Quest Master

IGN:
    Stephx
    IGN: stephx

Shout out to the real homies himym and Javazon. They saved me from an avalanche and carried me six miles to safety on their broken legs.
    Article 87: A bro shall at all times say 'yes'.

Attached Files:

5. uwoo

uwoo Superstar

IGN:
    uwoo
    ign: uwoo

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 1.24.23 PM.png
    ty kels for encouraging me to be ur #1 hyperbody slave <3

6. leolyx

leolyx Kerning Party Quest Master

IGN:
    PapaLemon
    ig: PapaLemon

Appreciation post to Bententime for being a chilling/chatting buddy at Kerning, our favourite hangout spot :)

Attached Files:

7. bententime

bententime Training Mapler

IGN:
    bententime
    CHILL PILL KERNING BUDDIES

Attached Files:

8. xiaodoudou

xiaodoudou Monster Carnival Master

MEGA SHOUTOUT TO MY KERNING BABES <3
    Thank you for always looking out for me and sticking up for me! AND AND teaching me how to do bossing and carrying me all the way ^^
    ALSO!!! LOOK AT KERNING'S NEW EMBLEM!!! KAWAIII (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

upload_2020-7-9_2-30-9.png

Attached Files:

nixipoopoo and MagicShop like this.
  9. KayStatic

KayStatic Jump Quest Grand Champion

IGN:
    KayStatic
    IGN: Kaystatic

I'd like to show appreciation to my friend Renee (IGN: Babywook). I met her when I joined my first guild in Saga which was womenchipigu. I enjoy going to raids with her ever since our first 1.5 hour zak run... Fun times I tell you. What else can I say about her? She's the best even though she likes to hoard chairs instead of improving her gear LOL :]

upload_2020-7-8_14-22-32.png

CrunchyEgg likes this.
  10. Elevate

Elevate Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Smooth
    IGN: Smooth

Appreciation shoutout to my boy Luke! Chill dude from the Netherlands. Always happy when I see Luke in raids. Hope you're good homie. Here's a pic of us @ the end of our many duo zak runs $$$

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 12.02.11 AM.png

Loek, Blushes and Brentwyk like this.
  11. Ariell

Ariell Jump Quest Grand Champion

IGN:
    Aphroditee
    IGN: xBelle

These guys are everything who make maple worthwhile.

I first met this amazing guy, Carbon, in fm. I found him later in the same saga square room and we started hitting off well. Though the time difference, thank you for every minute we have together. Thank you too, for staying and not judging me when our first day of encounter didn't go so well.
    Through all the ups and downs, you've never given up on me and I appreciate them all. You'd do anything to give me whatever I needed or wanted without hesitation, and I can never
    thank you enough. I'm glad I met you, love! <3

RAY.png

TikTokWOOOOH since day one has been my pillar of strength when I first joined Kerning. You have never failed to look out for me; in ways where you would include me in every guild conversations and raids/pqs, took the time out of your busy schedule to check on how I feel, listen to my every rants, and you're patient enough to teach a klutz like me from scratch. Thank you for being the best guild leader to babies like me and I can never ask for more.

SHERM.png
    xCasanova may be loud at first, but he's really a softie at heart when you get to know him better. Like a big brother you are, you'd go out of your way to do anything for me. You'd stay up into the wee hours of the morning just to hear my stories/rants, you never judge the person I am nor the decisions I make and you as well would take the time to come up with the funniest way to teach me pqs. Thank you for making maple the liveliest with you around.

BRENTON.jpg

You're all the happy pill I need <3

12. renniewoon

renniewoon Training Mapler

IGN:
    Regius
    IGN : Regius

These are my friends lunaticshark & mcsp1cy. We have spend thru most of our time together beginning from the LPQ days til we were raiding together now and then.

event2.png

13. deetee

deetee Swords And Shields

IGN:
    KingDedede
    IGN:KingDedede

These the HamChoi crew. boats showing me what a real warrior looks like. Mikol for being the hard carry. ChickenFoot for motivating me to do 82 more quests than I would ever do.
    [​IMG]

CrunchyEgg likes this.
  14. kingxoreo

kingxoreo Anchors Aweigh!

IGN:
    BaIerion
    IGN: Baierion

I really enjoy hanging out with Willows!!!!! She's a great friend, super chill, and someone who appreciates the little things life.
    Thanks von for making my maple life so much better :D

upload_2020-7-9_8-58-20.png

Pammcakes likes this.
  15. Munna

Munna Stick A Fork In Me, I'm Done

IGN:
    Weenie
    This is my maple bff Odiin aka Jason! We met during a zak run and joked about how we would try our hardest to keep from dying and we succeeded (for that run) haha. He's the nicest person on maple and supplies me with lots of green items teehee, I will always be his bff no matter how much farther he levels than me-that way he can carry! Come visit soon friend! :D

IGN: Yodie

Attached Files:

Pammcakes likes this.
  16. Avocado

Avocado The 12 Days Of Christmas

IGN:
    Oshawott
    IGN: Oshawott

This post is in dedication to Mengu, MyIQNine(zero), & jenKBBQ.

Mengu:
    I originally met him on my bishop when he was training his fire/poison in a guild called Stoned. Unfortunately, things took a turn and the guild was disbanded. My friend and I then decided to create the guild "SubtleAsians" for shits and giggles. During recruitment, he asked to join and eventually popped a GEN20 and sealed the deal with my bishop. The rest was history~ But in all honesty, Meng is probably one of the best friends I've made on Saga. He's always down to help me with whatever I needed help with, no questions asked. He always listened to me rant about school and kept me in check whenever I had assignments due. Although he's one of the biggest trolls you'd meet on this server, he's a genuine guy who's always willing to do anything for his friends. Thank you for helping little baby Oshawott grow into the NL she is today. Without your support and motivation, Oshawott would still be a level 80 hermit living in the FM. If you ever see him around, say "wekwek"! He'll love it.

MyIQZero:
    I met Esan when he joined SubtleAsians as a f/p. Little baby Esan was new to the game and still learning the ropes of Saga. Though he's stupid strongkk now and too busy for me, he's always been around to help me when I needed it. Thank you for helping Mengu and I reach our 200 goal and bringing your friends together to help us CWK. Through Esan, I was able to meet some cool players like Spoopy, Author, Bulbs & Cozy :) Thanks for still checking in on me whenever you can and hitting me up when you're bored you butt. Even though you bully me half the time, I know it's outta love. -simps-

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.46.07 PM.png

jenKBBQ:

A shout out to my baby momma Jenny has been long overdue. I met this beautiful woman when I first started Saga through a mutual friend on the server. Our friendship blossomed when we realized that we knew a lot of mutual friends in real life. The bond and trust between us grew and she became someone I could always goto when I needed to rant, vent, & blow up on. Jenny's the type of girl to be your ride or die and is ready to throw hands when needed. Thank you for always being there for me bbgirl and hitting me whether it's to check up on how I am, spill tea, or tell me your deepest darkest secrets (jk uwu or am I?). Even though this man Tritonal stole her from me, I'm still coming after her booty. Love you a milli baby momma.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 7.43.09 PM.png

Gryffin likes this.
  17. snekben

snekben Subway Area <3> Expert

IGN:
    JimBudWFH
    IGN: JimBudWFH

Thanks XueLe for adopting me into EvilPenguins and teaching me more about the game. Brought me on raids when I was still low level and could not join public ones!!

photo_2020-07-09_11-27-11.jpg

Pammcakes, kevfu and XueLe like this.
  18. KAIMING

KAIMING Veteran Adventurer

IGN:
    ToTQwQToT
    ign: ToTQwQToT

thanks my sister for lvl-ing with me during the circuit breaker time.
    lets get MW30 soon!

[​IMG]

19. XueLe

XueLe Elite Player

IGN:
    XueLe
    IGN: XueLe

Thanks JimBudWFH for being Le's Jack while you are everyone else's Ben. You are so sweeeeeeeet <3

Jack.png

Pammcakes, Twentiess and kevfu like this.
  20. MIlKO

MIlKO Maple Island Explorer

IGN:
    MIlKO
    ign: MIlKO

thanks my Uni friend who introduce me to the maplesaga, my childhood game.
    even i cannot commit too long time to play, but everytime when i need help, jingkai will be there!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Facebook