Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I lost my pet equipment

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ouch, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. ouch

ouch Subway Area <1> Expert

IGN:
    minny
    Hello,
    I decided to try a 24 hour dungeon run today so i bring my pet (pink bunny) and its nx equipment (meso magnet, item pouch, wing boots, binocular) out of my inventory in the cash shop.
    I forget that i already have a new pet (turkey, from event) and double click on the item to equip them. A window pop-up and ask which pet i want to equip these item with pink bunny as the default pet. I pick the turkey since i want to lv up it when i do dungeon this time.
    Both pets walk beside me and one of them fly in a mini airballon basket when i climb up the ladder. That new effect make me think this is new feature (multi-pets?) from saga so i didn't check if the equipment was properly equip in the pet item slot or not.
    I process to buy dungeon ticket and start my dungeon time. None of the pet pick up anything so i check the pet item slot and they're empty.

Using "bug report" booklet to inform this error, i wait for 30 minute but no response. I decide to buy another set of pet item (meso magnet, item pouch, wing boots, binocular) and continue my dungeon. Note that the cash shop didn't show any warning to confirm if i "want to buy the item again" so it mean the game recognize that i don't have these four items when i try to buy again.

I would like to have a refund on the pet item, if possible, or get the 1st set of pet item back.

Thank you in advance.

ign: minny

2. Loading...

3. ouch

ouch Subway Area <1> Expert

IGN:
    minny
    Hi again,
    After a random disconnection at 23rd hour of my dungeon ticket, these four items appear again in my inventory. I have 2 sets of pet item now.

I'm sorry if i miss any contacts in game since the spamming information make it hard to check when i focus on my mage skill.

Hope this bug won't happen again.

Thank you for your time.

btw, Is there any method to trade the extra pet item back to maplepoint? :f4:

Facebook