Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Royalty Links (Also known as Blessing Of Fairy)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by tiki, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. tiki

tiki Amazing Pet Expert

IGN:
    tiki
    I seemed to notice a lack of an explanation on what a "BOF" is on forums (or I'm very blind and missed it), and am often asked how I got my Trail Blazer ring to +10 upgrade.

If you have completed Trail blazer 3, you may not have bothered to click on Amos ever again and completely missed this dialogue.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.53.01 AM.png

As the picture suggests, create a BOF character (Blessing of Fairy) which is on the same account as your main, with a different sub-class, and your Trail blazer ring will upgrade +1 every 10 levels after level 100.

Here is what Trail blazer 3 will look like without upgrades.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.56.08 AM.png

Here is what my Hero's trail blazer ring looks like with my Level 200 Dark Knight as a BOF.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.56.33 AM.png

As you can see, the difference is quite significant and is definitely worth investing time into if you are planning to be serious about the game and increase your range as high as possible.

You do not need to complete Trail blazer 3 on your BOF character
    in order to receive the upgrade on your main, although the upgrade can be shared both ways, if you decide to complete it on both characters.

(My level 200 Dark Knight receives a +8 buff from my Level 184 Hero, and my Hero a +10 buff from Dark Knight.)

You do not need to talk to anyone to receive the upgrade, as each upgrade is applied automatically as your BOF character achieves every 10 levels.

Enjoy.

FanGir, ameleen, Kita and 8 others like this.
  2. davist

davist Official Mapler

IGN:
    Trim
    amazing guide, i had no idea how to upgrade the tb ring 3 until now.
    off topic : it will be great if anyone does a guide on how to or what it takes to do pink bean raid to get tb ring

3. tiki

tiki Amazing Pet Expert

IGN:
    tiki
    One rusher (optional) rushes Pink Bean to the right side of the chair and begins attacking from the left.

The rest of the party (typically SE, 1 arch mage or bishop, DPS) hits from the right side.

Other classes like buccaneer, shadower, who don't fall into these categories can still join (or host their own) but at the cost of 1 DPS slot.

Pink bean summons mobs with weapon cancel effect, so the mage clears them out.

Bishop can be used for dispel (as it seals your skills sometimes) and holy shield, but arch mage is also acceptable for higher dps with Blizzard or Meteor, taking out the mobs more quickly than Bishop.

Pink bean has around 6-8k touch damage and magic damage I think? I don't remember the number but it's definitely not too high as you might think.

Hit until dead.

Pink bean will often 1/1 you, so have a lot of potions ready.

If you die, and have a bishop available, do not relog or you will be forced outside and will have to start the raid over again.

However, you can still re-enter if you gfx or run out of potions and need to relog.

Fun fact: You can afk in Pink bean and not die due to its only long ranged attack being 1/1. (I tested it out with a bishop and afked for more than 5 minutes without magic guard and was still alive with 1 HP)

#3 tiki, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    FanGir, Cheyenne and Hauntr like this.
  4. tiki

tiki Amazing Pet Expert

IGN:
    tiki
    One thing to remember, actually, is that Pink Bean is not the end of Trail blazer 3. You must also have 400 or more quests completed. All of Trail blazer 1 &2 and temple of time quests combined will not add up to 400 by themselves, and you will have to go out of your way to do those extra quests in addition to Pink Bean, without any extra reward from Amos.

5. Jaymie

Jaymie Top Artist

IGN:
    AIestria
    You can find raid circles by joining raids frequently and also get in touch with them by adding them on buddy lists or also joining guilds that raid alot! :f14: If you'd like to pcc and watch youtube while raiding, then you kinda prove to have amazing multitasking skills :f17:

6. Jaymie

Jaymie Top Artist

IGN:
    AIestria
    Also, thank you @tiki@tiki for creating this amazing guide because I remembered I had to ask around alot people to know what was a BOF and it is not really widely knowned to new players! :f14:

7. Cabled

Cabled Training Mapler

IGN:
    Produce
    Curious as to when you said:
    "same account as your main, with a different sub-class".

Does that mean if my main is a F/P mage I can create an I/L mage and get the ring buff? Or do I have to make a completely different class like warrior, theif, etc...?

Please let me know and thanks!

8. Bonsai

Bonsai Official Mapler

Either I/L or Bishop will do.

Cabled likes this.
  9. Hauntr

Hauntr King Slime Vanquisher

IGN:
    Mike
    Thank you for the PB guide! This was very useful!

10. tiki

tiki Amazing Pet Expert

IGN:
    tiki
    Glad that it helped~

11. blackacidevil

blackacidevil Swords And Shields

IGN:
    Serpentia
    So do I need to recreate a character if I already have a Bucc and Sair? or will they just link automatically like you said?

12. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    what do you mean?
    this bof ring effect is automatic.
    when you reach certain levels, you will gain stats on the ring.
    it applicable to same class (like your bucc and sair).
    do note, this is a outdated guide, the ring does not give as much stats anymore.
    it would be good for thread starter or gm/moderator to edit guides.

13. blackacidevil

IGN:
    Serpentia
    oh I see... I was sort of looking for the best in slot rings and came across Trailblazer... looks epic.

And I was wanting to know how I should split up my characters since I have two accounts. Should I go 2 pirates, 2 bowman 2 thieves on one, 3 warrior 3 mage on other? That way I get BoF stuff easiest?

I figured having a F/p on a diff account than the bishop would be nice in case I wanted to dual farm or something weird idk XD Perhaps a direct message would be better for this question.

14. chensqi

chensqi Raid Grand Commander

IGN:
    promised
    Once you have 2 characters with Lvl 200 in the same account, new 6 character slots will be added into that account.
    Usually, you only separate your main characters and mages.

15. blackacidevil

IGN:
    Serpentia
    Oh I see! Did not know this, thank you... so what would be the reason then to have all 3 mages on one account (other than HS) vs splitting them up? xd

16. chensqi

chensqi Raid Grand Commander

IGN:
    promised
    Some people make mage to leech their main character. However FP or IL don’t have HS. So they make a low level priest with maxed HS to buff the exp.In this case you may want priest and Mage stay in different account

17. serneno

serneno Swords And Shields

IGN:
    ItzyRyujin
    Similar to @blackacidevil@blackacidevil question, I was planning to make a paladin (alongside my dk which I plan to get tbr3 on) before I officially get tbr3 (as I haven't killed PB yet). Would I still get the BOF effect once I get tbr3 or do I need to create the new char AFTER I get tbr3?

18. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    You will start receiving the stats from BOF once you obtained TBR3. Every 10 levels above 100 will gain you +1wa 2ma.

Hauntr and serneno like this.
  19. alexkkj

alexkkj Official Mapler

IGN:
    AlexKuan87
    Wanna check. Is this bof still available as I can't see it from Amos anymore.

20. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    You need at least a level 110 shadower to see the +1wa 2ma improvement on your nl’s ring.

Facebook