Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up Now

Gachapon Ticket (Mount) Compilation

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by Jaslyn, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:09 PM.

  1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Jaslyn

    Jaslyn I Like Turtles

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2018
    Messages:
    158
    Likes Received:
    392
    IGN:
    Jaslyn

    Hi all!

    With the Gachapon Ticket (Mount) being launched today, we've decided to compile as many unique mounts as we can to do up a guide.
    Do note that there might be more than the ones listed here and we will update periodically whenever we see any new ones.

    Most mount has animation but unfortunately, it's to our best effort as to what we can capture.

    Please feel free to approach any Solace members if you have a mount not in this thread for us to add on to the list.

    Huge shoutout to everyone who has helped!

    Thank you in advance and enjoy! :f15:

    PS: Gachapon Ticket (Mount) are available from all sources where you would otherwise get a chair.

    This includes VIP Gachapon, Ola Ola, Money Money, Free Tickets, winning the weekly spotlight vote lottery, and other places + Free Market.

    The rate of getting a Gachapon Ticket (Mount) is the same across all sources, including VIP Gachapon, set at 20%. In other words, in a case where you'd get a chair, there's instead an 80% chance of getting a chair, and a 20% chance of getting a Gachapon Ticket (Mount) instead.

    The only exclusions for this are Gachapon Tickets (Ironman) and Gachapon Ticket (Seal), which do not reward Gachapon Tickets (Mount) at all.


    * * * * * *

    Paper boat

    [​IMG]

    Mushroom Car

    [​IMG]

    Old Timer's Fairy Car

    [​IMG]

    Pinball Robo Cover

    [​IMG]

    Ereve chariot

    [​IMG]

    Tiger

    [​IMG]

    Hold Me Tight

    [​IMG]

    Dreamy Nimbus

    [​IMG]

    Coo Coo Chimken

    [​IMG]

    Bat Wings

    [​IMG]

    Hiss Hiss

    [​IMG]

    Circus Lion

    [​IMG]

    Mechanic

    [​IMG]

    Learning Korean

    [​IMG]

    Free Willy

    [​IMG]

    Kitty Tuk-Tuk

    [​IMG]

    Inferno Dragon

    [​IMG]

    The Decapatruck

    [​IMG]

    Cheeky Donkey

    [​IMG]

    Vintage Car

    [​IMG]

    Spiegelmann Balloon

    [​IMG]

    Toy Aluminium Plane

    [​IMG]

    Shinjou

    [​IMG]

    You Show The Way

    [​IMG]

    Owl

    [​IMG]

    Shimmering Wings

    [​IMG]

    Crimson Panther

    [​IMG]

    Toy Wooden Plane

    [​IMG]

    Jade Panther

    [​IMG]

    Bouncin' Around

    [​IMG]

    King Cro

    [​IMG]

    Piou Piou Bird

    [​IMG]

    Llama Mama

    [​IMG]

    Ivory Panther

    [​IMG]

    A Change Of Heart Wings

    [​IMG]

    Vellum

    [​IMG]

    Surf's On

    [​IMG]

    Mischievous phantom

    [​IMG]

    Meow Meow Spaceship

    [​IMG]

    Ready For War

    [​IMG]

    Giant Bunny

    [​IMG]

    Cart Bunny

    [​IMG]

    Lucky Sack

    [​IMG]

    Evil Wheelchair

    [​IMG]

    Sparkling Snow Globe

    [​IMG]

    Merlion

    [​IMG]

    Dark Meets Light Wings

    [​IMG]

    Butterfly Fairy Wings

    [​IMG]

    Balrog Cover

    [​IMG]

    Starving Bunny

    [​IMG]

    Pirate Cat Ship

    [​IMG]

    Atlantis Throne

    [​IMG]

    Robot

    [​IMG]

    Autumn Harvest Bike

    [​IMG]

    El Nath Carriage

    [​IMG]

    Garden's Lullaby
    (Removed from Mount Gach)

    [​IMG]

    Bjorn

    [​IMG]

    Wooden Horse

    [​IMG]

    Helicopter

    [​IMG]

    Unleased Mutt

    [​IMG]

    Woop Woop Police Car

    [​IMG]

    Santa Claus

    [​IMG]

    Pegasus

    [​IMG]

    Black Panther

    [​IMG]

    Four Seasons Spirit

    [​IMG]

    Teenager

    [​IMG]

    Four of a kind

    [​IMG]

    Power Suit

    [​IMG]

    Pterodactyl

    [​IMG]

    -

    That's all for now! Which is your favourite? Happy Mount Gaching! :mesos3:
     
    #1 Jaslyn, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:09 PM
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 12:24 AM
    pinkmentos, Frizzle, Tauke and 5 others like this.
  2. Loading...


  3. Tawn

    Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2019
    Messages:
    453
    Likes Received:
    227
    IGN:
    LifeWinter
    Bump. Welp all shyt. Fml.
     
  4. HardCork

    HardCork Official Mapler

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2017
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    19
    IGN:
    HardCork
    BEST GUIDE!
     
    Tawn likes this.
  5. Tawn

    Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2019
    Messages:
    453
    Likes Received:
    227
    IGN:
    LifeWinter
    Past event mount most likely can get from mount gacha.
     
  6. SaKuraa

    SaKuraa Dodge The Bob Winner

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2020
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    4
    IGN:
    Mentaiko
  7. alex

    alex Some guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2016
    Messages:
    4,544
    Likes Received:
    3,121
    Just a correction - Gachapon Ticket (Mount) are available from all sources where you would otherwise get a chair. This includes Ola Ola, Money Money, Free Tickets, winning the weekly spotlight vote lottery, and other places. The rate of getting a Gachapon Ticket (Mount) is the same across all sources, including VIP Gachapon, set at 20%. In other words, in a case where you'd get a chair (from any of the sources listed above), there's instead an 80% chance of getting a chair, and a 20% chance of getting a Gachapon Ticket (Mount) instead.

    The only exclusions for this are Gachapon Tickets (Ironman) and Gachapon Ticket (Seal), which do not reward Gachapon Tickets (Mount) at all.
     
    piggybow likes this.
  8. Jaslyn

    Jaslyn I Like Turtles

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2018
    Messages:
    158
    Likes Received:
    392
    IGN:
    Jaslyn
    Oh true LEMME EDIT HAHA
     
  9. CrunchyEgg

    CrunchyEgg Joy To The World

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    85
    IGN:
    CrunchyEgg
  10. AndyZ

    AndyZ Official Mapler

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2016
    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    27
    IGN:
    AndyZ
    oh? :f6:

    ...IM exploit????:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:


    :f4: nvm
     
    #9 AndyZ, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:01 PM
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  11. Jaslyn

    Jaslyn I Like Turtles

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2018
    Messages:
    158
    Likes Received:
    392
    IGN:
    Jaslyn
    updated with more! :f11:
    let me know if you have any not featured here pls!!!
     
    Xiaolongbao likes this.
  12. SinSu

    SinSu Legendary Mapler

    Joined:
    May 13, 2020
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    9
    IGN:
    SinSu
    Thank you Jas !
     
    Jaslyn likes this.
  13. alex

    alex Some guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2016
    Messages:
    4,544
    Likes Received:
    3,121
    The horizontal space taken up by the Garden's Lullaby mount was too huge, so we've decided to remove it from the Gachapon at this time. No other mounts have this problem, so this was the only mount removed. Players who have already received this mount through Gachapon can keep it, as a limited edition mount.

    Please update your guide accordingly, thank you.
     
    Jaslyn likes this.

Facebook