Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FakePolice's Leech Thread.

Discussion in 'Services' started by FakePolice, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. FakePolice

FakePolice Training Mapler

IGN:
    FakePolice
    INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone, first off a little introduction about me I'm Bryan.
    I'm from Singapore (+8GMT),
    I’m currently working shifts so I work for two full days followed by two offs
    so I’m usually spending my time here if I’m not occupied with RL stuff.

I'm a Bishop (IGN FakePolice), with 1.58k Total Magic Attack, (MW 20 and Gen30)

I’m 194 (at the time of writing), I’m about to hit 200 soon and I’ll get MW30. :) wee
    Yeap so now i literally 1 hit in dungeons.

I've been on MapleSaga for about 4 months now (as of September 2019)
    for many that know me, i grind hard, like real hard I've completed about 20 dungeons (24hrs).
    My personal record is 48 hrs dungeon straight with a total of 6 hrs rest and ends with about 3.6m/exp/min. everytime.
    And some of you are secretly judging me now, Yes I literally paid to win via donations I know.

Now I’m moving on to the next level in MapleSaga which is to help players (new or existing) and to fund for my upcoming new characters!
    WEE!! Buying leech here in Saga could be a major problem and I guess many of you have realize that the leech market here isn't really active.
    People that used to leech others are no longer doing so, to make things worst payment can be one of the problems experienced by some players.

Thus I hope to be different from other sellers by accepting a different payment options (such Donation points),
    as the in-game currency may be difficulties faced by new players.

Thus I hope to work closely together with players here to become the next leech service provider in MapleSaga.

<~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~>

~(VIP DUNGEON) ~
    -a.ka The VIP Jail-

Dark Cornians - (Level 105 Mob) (You need to be Lv100 onwards to leech)

(I gain about 3.6m~4m EXP/Min - Base on about 5hrs average without 2x EXP)

What I can gain if i buy your services?
    1. Skills Buff for sure (HS + MW20 + Haste)
    2. Active Leech (1.7~2M (Without 2x)
    3. Non-Active (700~900k EXP/Min (Without 2x)
    4. 20~24 Million Pure Mesos every hour of leech.

*Don't ask me how much you will get with 2x EXP simply take #2 or #3 multiple by "2"*

$ ~ Leech Prices? ~ $
    I accept the three major currency; CS/WS/and Mesos.
    on top of that Donation Points as payment as well (I understand the situation of new players i was there once)

*CS and WS rates in accordance to market valuation, minus some commission*
    Mesos: 75m/Hr (I will provide the Tickets/Dungeon Entrance)
    *You do not need to trade me the mesos that you've gained throughout the session*
    For Donation Points Rates; Please Pm Me in-game.

<~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~>

~> Area Bosses Leech <~
    Faust -
    6m/Each --------------------------------- (Lv45 to leech)
    Bigfoot Leech - 10m/Each --------------------(Lv105 to leech)
    Kacchuu Musha (Samurai) - 16m/Each ----(Lv115 to leech)
    Female Boss/Anego (Ahma) - 16m/Each -- (Lv125 to leech)

All boss leech comes with Maple Warrior 20, Holy Symbol , Sharp Eyes, Hyperbody (optional)

?~ Frequently Asked Questions ~?

Q: Why you so expensive? Can cheaper? (Negotiating)
    A: Yes of course, everything can be discussed, of course you need to be reasonable with your quotation and try not to differ much.
    I am NOT TaoBao nor Alibaba. Cheap doesn't always means quality. I take my time, effort and money to play this game so I would like to get the highest payout for my work done.

Q: IGN <XXX> is way cheaper than you...
    A: Yes of course, there will be always people under cutting the prices, but if you happen to look for me, it means you require something, someone else recommended you to me or you simply trust that I can provide you with services that are much better as compared to the rest.

Q: Will you be leeching other maps?
    A: Yes of course, I don't mind leeching other maps but rates needs to be discussed as DC gives the highest payout for both parties in my point of view. Also if possible I would also like to specialize in this particular map and this monster. Leeching is not something everyone can do, in my opinion a good leech seller takes pride and precision in every single leech service he/she provides.

Q: Why Donation Points?
    A:Fresh players might find it hard to afford leech services thus new players or existing players which don’t mind paying may donate to give themselves a little boost in game. (I’ve personally checked and cleared with Alex) This will actually help the server to survive as well. ;) so we can continue to play the game we all love.

Q: What if i disconnect in game while buying long hours leech?
    A: If under normal circumstances you disconnect while purchasing my services while disconnecting, I will NOT be refunding the currencies paid. However I will keep myself available in case you come back online. However if there are no responses from you for about 30mins~60mins. I will try to look for another player to leech. (if I manage to look for one, you're in luck, you will be getting a payout.) Why? Because time is money and I can't buy back loss time. Hope you understand this.

Q: What if I booked you but I can't turn up for the leech last minute?
    A: First, I will definitely try to find out the reason, then I will rage and complain for abit. First incident like that I'll brush it off, second incident I'm going to blacklist you within this thread. :) This is to wary and caution the others leech sellers.

Q: When do I need to make the payment for leech?
    A: You can pay as soon as you book or before the start of the long ass leech service. Why? That is because its the logical thinking of paying before you use something. (E.g. You want an iPhone, you go into Apple, you pay for the iPhone then you own it.) :)

Q: What if I pay you then you run away?
    A: IF that incident ever happen (which it wont) .
    First you need to be confident that our server is built with trust, integrity and have confidence in players all disciplinary actions will be strictly dealt against players that commits indecent acts (e.g scamming) and deal justice will be served to you.
    Secondly, if I really wanted to skem that few millions, you may create a hoohaa out of this and smega long ass bitches that I skem your money.
    Thirdly, IF I'm here to skem I won't type out such a long ass thread.

Q: What do you mean by;
    "*CS and WS rates in accordance to market valuation, minus some commission*" ?

A: It simply means (e.g. Market rate of Chaos Scroll 60% is 35m I will simply assume its 33m.)
    Why? : I'm a freaking blood sucker, I drain you till your last drop of blood and I wish to be like PayPal/certain banks that charges you those ridiculous "Transaction Fees" for every single bloody transaction to maximize my profits.

<~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~>

! ~ Booking System ~ !
    Since there's a lot of responses in game asking me to help them leech, i will launch a booking system shortly which will show my availability and allows you to make planning of booking leech slots easier.

For now just hit me up in game.

(To be Updated)

@@@!!!! ~ Blacklist ~ !!!!@@@
    Official advertisement section for naughty girls and boys.

This portion is to advertise, caution and inform other leech sellers that the following players have booked leech or have bad leeching etiquette (looting of drops e.g. Stealing of Chaos Scrolls) or attitudes.

(Naughty List, I hope it will never needs an update)

~+~+~+~ Vouch List~+~+~+~

Players (Friends/Ex-clients) that are willing to showcase their names as they trust me to deliver the professional services that are listed within this thread to the best of my ability.
    (If their IGN is here, I have asked for their consent)

-The End-
    Thank you for your time, reading this long ass thread.
    I really appreciate, and I hope to leech you real soon.

#1 FakePolice, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020 at 3:52 AM
    Jelmek and Snowbear like this.
  2. FakePolice

IGN:
    FakePolice
  3. chensqi

chensqi Raid Grand Commander

IGN:
    promised
    As a Chinese, I know my government never claim Singapore is a part of China. PLEASE REMOVE

Thank for your modification. I said that because it might mislead people how they think about China. Anyway, Those are not relevant about leeching.
    I really like your hard-working on maplesaga and completely understand the slump of the free market. You may or not realize that I have sold you 15 sets of elixirs once a time.
    By the way, 15k magic bishop is AMAZING. 1 hit DC leech + HS would be the second-fastest leech(1st is BF/anego leech but people usually wasting a lot of time searching them rather than hunting, which slows down the exp rate). I would say this is a pretty perfect leeching service.
    Wish you good luck finding buyers and looking forward to your upcoming new characters!

#3 chensqi, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    FakePolice likes this.
  4. FakePolice

IGN:
    FakePolice
    Certainly, please do not get offended!

chensqi likes this.
  5. FakePolice

IGN: